What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Bulldog Force

Referee
I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the sequel coming out which is why I played it again. It had heaps of bugs in it which is understandable however let's see what the sequel has to offer.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Haha what a fanboy. What are you 12??

Jokes mate, I picked it up also and it is an awesome game. I've yet to play online as I pump through the single player campaign but so far it was well worth my cash lol .

target and kmart have this for $64

Yeah I got it at Big W for $64 also.

I'm still going through single player but I will give multiplayer a shot on my next day off. My problem is I suck so I'll pretty much get massacred, but it can still be fun.

Picked up COD:AW for xbox one today. Played through about 2 hours of the campaign and it's pretty good. I skipped the campaign on ghosts and just got it for multiplayer but this campaign seems pretty cool.

One thing I absolutely hate is the grenade selection, you have to go to throw a grenade and while it's out, select the grenade you want. Pretty annoying.

Also the AI is annoying, was really pissing me off when they were yelling at me to cross the road a thousand times when it's a 3 lane highway and you are getting shot at from the other side. Died a couple times there getting hit by cars because the AI was rushing me lol. There were a few other instances where what the AI was telling me to do was complete suicide.

Haven't tried the multiplayer yet, which is why I buy COD. To this day I have not played a more enjoyable multiplayer game than COD.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Lego movie game. My gf got this for me coz I've bought Lego Batman and Star Wars (wasn't gonna get it myself). It's pretty good, much in the same vein as the other Lego games. I haven't seen the Lego movie so not sure where it's going story-wise.
Whille I do enjoy playing these games, it is a bit annoying that to unlock all the extras (and get trophies) you have to basically replay the entire game once you've finished and unlocked all the characters.

natheel

Coach
Got a copy of rugby 15. Not bad. Needs a lot of work but it has an old Jonah long feel to it from the camera angle to the simple design of players and the field. The company has clearly concentrated on the gameplay rather than the look for their first rugby game

Very simple modes. It's a French company so all the European comps are licensed but our super rugby isn't. Playing as Bath and Burgess is in the side

natheel

Coach
That's odd. At the rugby forum they hate the game.

Obviously with the advancements in player likeness etc I can see why people hate it. I'm not a fan of rugby but enjoy this for what it is. Simple game and it's like Jonah Lomu have a game before purchasing it. I got it for free

natheel

Coach
Yeh online isn't there unfortunately

It's a fun game. Like on lomu you get it to the wingers and they just kill it but you get some good support on the inside.

It would be awesome to play against people online

Jono078

Referee
I was so keen on that game but I've read nothing but negative things about it which is a shame.

I'm hanging for some reviews.

Wato

Juniors
Just about to fire up Telltale's Game of Thrones

Just played through that tonight and it is amazing. As a massive game of thrones fan I could get more into this than I could the walking dead plus it's choices felt like they had more weight behind them. For a premiere it had a lot of action in it, I just hope they realise new episodes fairly regularly one a month between now and the season five premiere would be ideal.

Someone

Bench
Just played through that tonight and it is amazing. As a massive game of thrones fan I could get more into this than I could the walking dead plus it's choices felt like they had more weight behind them. For a premiere it had a lot of action in it, I just hope they realise new episodes fairly regularly one a month between now and the season five premiere would be ideal.

Out of curiosity where did you finish up?

as in, in the story.

Munky

Coach
Game of Thrones is excellent.

From the moment you switch to Mira for the first time it's so intense.

Latest posts