What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Wato

Juniors
Played through tales from the borderlands last night and that's a pretty great game too. Captures the borderlands vibe really well and fleshes out that universe a bit.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Been playing a few games on my Android phone recently
Football Chairman Lite
CM15
Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

Zoidberg

First Grade
Valiant Hearts: The Great War.
Simple side scrolling puzzle game on PS4 with cartoon graphics and a very powerful feel to it.
Set in WWI. I haven't finished it yet but it is one of my more somber experiences playing a game.
Despite the simple gameplay this is definitely a game worth trying.

Eelectrica

Referee
Lately Shadowrun: Dragonfall. Excellent RPG.
Tomorrow after work, Pillars of Eternity will finally be unlocked.
Been looking forward to that for a while.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Played a fair bit of Pillars of Eternity, and it got my nostalgic for the games that inspired it.

Piling on the hours played in Icewind Dale now :lol:

Was given a copy of Sid Meier's Beyond Earth for my birthday. Not bad overall but I found myself highly addicted. I'd be just "I'll play one more turn" and next thing I know 6 hours would whizz by.

First time thru I lost the game as I didn't develop the spies module till fairly late, and then when I did I had no one doing counter intelligence. Lost my home city in a coup-de-tat.

Second time thru I did a lot better. Played a standard game and at the end of the game's time I was ahead on points. If you like strategic games it can be fun. Be interesting to see what the expansion pack adds when it comes out.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Chrono trigger
Final fantasy 6
Zelda link to the past
Super Street fighter 2
Super Mario world
Mario kart

Found an snes emulator for my phone and enjoying these old classics while my ps4 collects dust

redvscotty

First Grade
Lego: Jurassic World.

f**king loving it! the integration with the movie storyline is awesome. Finished the first movie last night, now onto The Lost World.

I have hated all other LEGO games.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Metal Slug Defense on iOS
Radical Rappelling on iOS
Death Rally on iOS (2015 version)
Death Rally on PC (1996 version)
A couple of other games I play from time to time include Pocket Tank Deluxe, and Splinter Cell Blacklist.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Lego: Jurassic World.

f**king loving it! the integration with the movie storyline is awesome. Finished the first movie last night, now onto The Lost World.

I have hated all other LEGO games.

I'm actually picking it up tomorrow. My son wants it and I want batman. Figured we would split games on the ps4. But he is quite young so I'll probably have to play it for him lol

Bulldog Force

Referee
I'm actually picking it up tomorrow. My son wants it and I want batman. Figured we would split games on the ps4. But he is quite young so I'll probably have to play it for him lol

I can't really get into those Lego games. I find that if the developer makes a proper game based on the movie, go for that. I can understand kids etc... wanting those games, especially if they like the Lego toys.

redvscotty

First Grade

My son wanted it as well but i got it on the One and not his Xbox. Looks crisp and is SUPER fun to play.

Latest posts