What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

redvscotty

First Grade
I can't really get into those Lego games. I find that if the developer makes a proper game based on the movie, go for that. I can understand kids etc... wanting those games, especially if they like the Lego toys.

How do you even play games when you don't do screens at home?

DB

First Grade
Obviously they don't go on the killong, such as the Raptor in the first movie biting the hand off, but it follows the storys pretty well.

redvscotty

First Grade
I finished the first 2 movies worth of storyline last night and it follows pretty closely.

They use dialogue from the movie for some characters, others are voice actors. Not sure why but that's the only thing thats let me down, and honestly, I dont really care.

I thought the raptor level in the long grass from Lost World was done excellently.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Really into this one called Iron Desert now on iOS. It's one of those campaign games, but it's about modern warfare. You have an army base in the desert and it's all about setting and beefing it up. You can play single player against AI or multiplayer online. It's a real-time game too meaning you can do certain things then come back to them later.

screen-02.jpg

Cliffhanger

Coach
Finished Mortal Kombat X last week, played it for 5 hours straight the first day and only half an hour the second day and was finished.

My favourite character is Scorpion and he kind of ruined everything in the storyline, but in his shoes I'd probably do the same thing so he's forgiven.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If it ever finishes patching, I'll be playing Lord of the Rings Online. Only game I had the files for with me :(

Finished The Last of Us today and it lived up to the hype in every way, absolutely amazing. The best game ive played since Red Dead but i probably don't play as many as most guys in here

Eelectrica

Referee
Back to Pillars of Eternity for a bit. Brilliant game. Looking forward to the first expansion and the major upcoming patch to correct any niggly things with it.

Wato

Juniors
Rocket league has really sucked me in. What a game and is free this month for ps plus, always leaves you wanting to play one more game. They really nailed it with just 5 minute games and plenty of stuff to unlock plus a fun season mode for offline play.

roc107

Juniors
I just bought Elite: Dangerous a few days ago. I am beginning to regret that decision, looking at the amount of hours played already...

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm bouncing between WoW and Skyrim at the moment.

The latter would be my favourite, but I'm struggling to figure out which mod(s) is/are causing it to CTD.

Eelectrica

Referee
Shadowrun: Hong Kong.
Really getting into the story, very dialog heavy, but the stories are interesting enough for me and different ways to approach the missions and options to resolve things.

alien

Referee
do any of you still play 'left4dead 2' on steam???

i hadn't played it for a few months but a couple of people on my friends list invited me to play a co-op game today, and it was insane!!! lol

Last edited:

Latest posts