What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Exsilium

First Grade
I have too many games to play.

PC master race has me downloading games and never finding the time to dedicate to a solid session.

Should just quit my job and game all day.

PC master race has me downloading games and never finding the time to dedicate to a solid session.

Nothing beats my month

DOS-2
Total warhammer 2
Shadow of war
South park fbw

I'm sure I'm missing something

Oh that's right i jumped into the overwatch craze playing reinhardt like a boss

Still have not finished xcim 2 xpac war of the chosen

snoozer

Bench
Grab Turismo Sport

Thoroughly disappointed.

I mean, the game is ok - but it's basically an online game.

I always loved the career mode in the GT series - get your licence, buy a cheap car, win races, modify it, win more, buy a new car, etc. It was a lot of fun to work hard to amass enough cash to buy a 1 million credit car.

But now...it's just blah.

So disappointed in this game tbh.
yeh me too.

looks great etc but the spirit got lost with the online stuff.

and it chews download too.

Eelementary

Post Whore
yeh me too.

looks great etc but the spirit got lost with the online stuff.

and it chews download too.

I couldn't even play it for two and a half days - bought it Thursday night, then spent two and a half days downloading 4GB worth of "updates" (on a brand new game!), and because the game is online only, I could only play the Arcade Mode.

I'm super, super disappointed in this game.

Not to mention it does not have "normal" cars - part of the charm in the original games for me was to buy a regular, run-of-the-mill car, and hot it up.

This game only offers fairly quick and/or special cars. It's....boring, tbh.

snoozer

Bench
Not to mention it does not have "normal" cars - part of the charm in the original games for me was to buy a regular, run-of-the-mill car, and hot it up.

This game only offers fairly quick and/or special cars. It's....boring, tbh.
yeh i was very underwhelmed when i went to the car yard. no where near the original as far as range for a start.
like you said earlier, the joy was just being able to afford some shitty 4 cylinder then racing it to earn enough cash to start improving it. that combined with earning your your various licences (some of those were absolute muthaf**kers to get through) so you get into races with bigger winnings.
And rarely it seemed you'd win a car. every time i turn this thing on i've won a gift car!
getting over it very quickly. currently lvl 12, want to get to lvl 14 so i can race mt panorama(unfortunately i wont be able to take a holden or ford down that track)and then i might retire from racing on the ps4 and get the ps2 out for retro GT.

Iafeta

Referee
From what I'm seeing this year, big name series have really jumped the shark by trying to be something they're not. I guess trying to appeal to new audiences. Namely Gran Turismo, NBA 2k18 and Mass Effect.

From what I'm seeing this year, big name series have really jumped the shark by trying to be something they're not. I guess trying to appeal to new audiences. Namely Gran Turismo, NBA 2k18 and Mass Effect.
Don't forget shadow of war with microtransactions

It also f**ks up on the gtx1080 ti

___

Juniors

Serious question... have you actually considered it? There are professional gamers out there who works for themselves. They make videos all day, upload them to sites such as YouTube and Twitch and get ad revenue off them.

It's something that's gaining popularity with uni students etc... getting paid to play games. They don't need to leave their house, can practically do something they enjoy and make money off it, play (work) their own hours etc...

Perth Tiger

Bench
Nothing beats my month

DOS-2
Total warhammer 2
Shadow of war
South park fbw

I'm sure I'm missing something
what is total warhammer like?

I have been thinking about getting it but I have very little time to actually play these days and cant be bother with something that is shit or too overly involved? I have been a fan of past total wars, particularly the old Rome ones

what is total warhammer like?

I have been thinking about getting it but I have very little time to actually play these days and cant be bother with something that is shit or too overly involved? I have been a fan of past total wars, particularly the old Rome ones
I'm a fan of it but keeping formation is difficult,i also can't figure out how to bring in reinforcements with my second hero's army

I'm a series newb from the first total warhammer

It plays well but it's unfinished from my understanding

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Nobody else on the PUBG train? That thing is consuming all my free time currently and it’s still technically in pre-release!

Iafeta

Referee
Super pumped - Friday I'm picking up South Park FBW, and, I'm psyched for the need Assassins Creed. Black Flag is one of the greatest games I've played. So I'm giving it one last chance.

Exsilium

First Grade
Serious question... have you actually considered it? There are professional gamers out there who works for themselves. They make videos all day, upload them to sites such as YouTube and Twitch and get ad revenue off them.

It's something that's gaining popularity with uni students etc... getting paid to play games. They don't need to leave their house, can practically do something they enjoy and make money off it, play (work) their own hours etc...

Never considered it. I thoroughly enjoy gaming but I do not have the patience sometimes.

I follow a bit of the E-sports scene but its a whole other level.

It was a slow transition into PC but now the console collects dust!

Playing AC Syndicate at the moment, had it half finished then got kinda hyped for Origins and figured I’d finish it before buying the new one.

Not a bad game, but apart from AC2 and Black Flag the series hasn’t hit any real heights.