1. Out Now:

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL and Super League along with the match programme for the coming round!

Ahead of Women in League Round this weekend, this bumper issue has plenty of features. Paul Jobber chats to Erin Molan about life in broadcasting, footy and more. Joshua Wells talks to NRLW player Botille Vette-Welsh about her rise in the women's game. We've also got Rick Edgerton's weekly finals piece, this week looking at the spines of each of the top eight sides. We also look at Old Boys Day through the eyes of Newcastle prop Daniel Saifiti.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Round 19 programme - and you have one fantastic 36-page magazine for your weekend's reading!

EDITION 17 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

What Games Are You Playing?

Discussion in 'Computer and Video Games' started by Big Pete, Oct 6, 2011.

1. t-ba

t-ba Immortal

Eelectrica likes this.
  2. Eelectrica

Eelectrica Coach

It's now received an MA rating so next possibly next week we'll be able to build a family tree that stands straight and tall.

t-ba likes this.
  3. billygilmore

billygilmore Juniors

Reliving late 90’s early 2000’s memories playing the Tony hawks 1+2 remakes, it was funny the kids were watching when I first booted it up and they were like wow your really good at this haha, muscle memory come flooding back, they should have seen me when I used to get stoned haha

4. soc123_au

soc123_au Coach

Ha ha, I've lost my touch it seems. Might need to punch a few cones. It's been a while...

ACTPanthers likes this.
  5. billygilmore

billygilmore Juniors

Man I was a work party last year and the youngsters cracked out the weed and I was like yeah I used smash cones back in the day.....an hour later it was night night I'm too sleepy to party now haha

6. Apey

Apey Moderator Staff Member

Its great. I've put in a bunch of hours already.

My only criticism is you can only do park goals once in the tour mode. Once it's done it's done for all characters, even though if you want to play another character you have to go through all the levels anyway to get the stat points. Yeah it's repetitive but that's what 100%ing Tony Hawk was all about for me.

Otherwise, it's a perfect remastering. I tried Create a Park today and it's hard to get used to initially but it's impressive what you can do with it.

7. billygilmore

billygilmore Juniors

Sweet I used to spend countless hours in create a park, bit of bummer about the character goals but probably take a while to finish anyway cause I have to keep giving the kids a go haha

8. Pugzley

Pugzley Guest

Marvel’s Avengers. Goes alright I suppose, but pay for cosmetics can eat a dick.

Eelementary likes this.
  9. simmo1

simmo1 Bench

Played through Paper Mario and the Origami King. Really enjoyed it. Dialogue has plenty of charm, and the combat, while frustrating at first, is pretty satisfying once you work it out.

10. Mr Angry

Mr Angry Not a Referee

Rocket Demigod.

Pussies.