What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Iafeta

Referee
Decent sale on Xbox currently. Got a couple of good Indy games. Kona and Thimbleweed Park. And Elder Scrolls Oblivion. All good games. TP takes me back to my childhood with the point and click interface.

___

Juniors
Playing a couple on iOS at the moment:

• Jungle Clash (similar to Clash of Clans, only better with some improvements)
  • Soul Hunters (sort of like a 2d tower defense and RPG game in one only with a story to it - you also have several heroes who grow and improve)

Vic Mackey

Referee
Thimbleweed Park. TP takes me back to my childhood with the point and click interface.

Im playing it too. Ron Gilbert knows how to make a great adventure game. He's done very well to keep the traditional point and click values however move it into today's climate. The 'To do List' will keep the millenials on track.

Really enjoying it!

Pommy

Coach
I got Mafia 3 with the season pass for $36 brand new from EB games the other day. Have probably only put an couple of hours in to it so far but it seems pretty good.
It kind of feels a bit dated but they have tried to create a good story and setting.

Eelectrica

Referee
Playing X-Com 2, getting ready for its expansion pack.
Very rusty after having not played in ages.

Also having another crack at Crusader Kings 2. Really want to get into that game.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Up until a couple of days ago I was juggling Blood and Wine and Horizon: Zero Dawn, but this much massive open world gameplay is just too much to have on the plate, so Horizon is on the shelf until I'm done with Witcher

RLL4 is in there as well

Iafeta

Referee
downloaded Titanfall 2 free trial (40gb fmd)

heard its a goer

It is a goer indeed. If you also like sports, I'd suggest getting EA Access. It's a monthly sub service but TF2 is free on it. Their big games like Battlefield, Mass Effect and FIFA don't go live when it's released but eventually they do.

Iafeta

Referee
I got Mafia 3 with the season pass for $36 brand new from EB games the other day. Have probably only put an couple of hours in to it so far but it seems pretty good.
It kind of feels a bit dated but they have tried to create a good story and setting.

The best thing about Mafia 3 is the sound track.

I picked up Gears of War 4 on the EB sale. Awesome game. Why haven't I tried GoW earlier!

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I ended up dumping Horizon. There's just something about it, especially immediately coming off Witcher 3 that just doesn't grab me. It's a big open world yet it feels so shallow. There aren't any building interiors at all, the variety in robot creatures isn't as wide as I hoped.....I guess I just found it boring.

Finally jumped in to Mankind Divided now

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Just finished Mankind Divided

If you're already predisposed to Deus Ex, you'll enjoy it which I did, but I can see why people were complaining about the abrupt ending. Shit was just starting to get interesting then bang, roll credits.

Ahwell, 8/10. On to Prey.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I ended up dumping Horizon. There's just something about it, especially immediately coming off Witcher 3 that just doesn't grab me. It's a big open world yet it feels so shallow. There aren't any building interiors at all, the variety in robot creatures isn't as wide as I hoped.....I guess I just found it boring.

Finally jumped in to Mankind Divided now

I agree, tbh.

Horizon bored me.

But Witcher 3 was epic.

Latest posts