What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Wato

Juniors
Those new overwatch skins are real nice particularly Junkrats Australia ODI skin plus window maker and mercy have some good looking new skins. Has me actually contemplating buying loot boxes and I have never brought loot boxes in a game before I rarely even buy DLC unless I really love the game.

I got Mafia 3 with the season pass for $36 brand new from EB games the other day. Have probably only put an couple of hours in to it so far but it seems pretty good.
It kind of feels a bit dated but they have tried to create a good story and setting.
I think angry Joe reviewed that well

The story keeps you going but the gameplay gets repetitive quickly

Also wtf sudden twist at the end

I enjoyed it though

___

Juniors
Playing a few various games on Neo Geo (emulator). Pretty hard some of them. Fun though. Love the graphics on that console. It should've been promoted way better here.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I can't stop playing PUBG. Please send help.

How good is it? I recently acquired some fairly decent hardware and put together the first decent gaming game system I've owned in years and started playing it, so addictive. I suck terribly at it though!

perverse

Referee
How good is it? I recently acquired some fairly decent hardware and put together the first decent gaming game system I've owned in years and started playing it, so addictive. I suck terribly at it though!
It's damn good. Damn damn good. This season is going pretty well for me, but I haven't played as much as I'd like the past week or so. 42 dinners since I started playing. Only 1 of them in solo, and a few duos. Mostly squad.

https://pubgtracker.com/profile/pc/perverse_?region=oc

Eelectrica

Referee
Soon to be playing Divinity Original Sin 2. Just as soon as I get off work.
Been playing the Early access release. Looking forward to the playing the full thing.

More Stellaris when its new Dlc lands.
Dishonored 2 Dlc as well.

Gotta get back to X-com 2 with play through and the new Tyranny expansion.
My backlog just exploded overnight it seems.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Destiny 2. Similar to the first but more refined. Better loot system, lots more things to do after the campaign. I haven't levelled up high enough to attempt the raid or nightfall strike yet, should be there soon tho. Currently light level 265.

Eelementary

Post Whore
It can't be RLL4 bad can it

Picture this (which happened to me at least half a dozen times):

I'm defending a 6 point lead, deep into the 4th quarter. Cpu has the ball.

I make three huge defensive plays; it's now 4th and 25. Cpu has no choice but to go for it.

QB gets the snap, surveys the field, and sees nothing open, so he scrambles to try to pick up the first down.

The QB runs past the line of scrimmage, and my CB (standing right in front of him) lets him run straight by.

The game does not allow me to switch to the closest defender.

The Free Safety stands there, and watches the QB stroll past.

QB scores.

This happened on half a dozen different matches, even after tinkering with the settings.

It's RLL 4 with prettier graphics, tbh.

The AI was f**king awful.

I make three huge defensive plays; it's now 4th and 25. Cpu has no choice but to go for it.

QB gets the snap, surveys the field, and sees nothing open, so he scrambles to try to pick up the first down.

The QB runs past the line of scrimmage, and my CB (standing right in front of him) lets him run straight by.

QB scores.

This happened on half a dozen different matches, even after tinkering with the settings.

Now that's stupidly f**ked up

Damn

Vic Mackey

Referee

QB scores.

The defence is what stopped me playing madden. I've had close to the above sceniro happen time and time again.

You defend well then on the last play when they're miles away from first down they come up with some bullshit play.

You can handle it every now and again but when it happens continuously you get over it.

Latest posts