What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What has happened to the official forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulvihill

Juniors
It appears down, what haas happened:
- Is the school certificate on
- Is there a rebel site where FWo wigs are peddled on the cheap
- Did Suzi Q sit on the server ?
- Has it been taken over by Suzi Q and Dave the Panther (who could well be one and the same)

Eddie.

Bench
Mull raises some interesting theories.

The forum, like the side is worse for wear and in need of a spell.

Bring it back in March and see if a few of the Panthers fans/Fitzhenry fans/August 2005 fans slip into the shadows.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
When everyone posted here (before the club had an official forum), this forum was excellent.

The official forum is pretty pathetic now, in its current state.

gr8_1

Juniors
What you mean bring it back in March ? It's still there. Some added features have been added to it in order to gain access.

On the tiles

Juniors
gr8_1 said:
What you mean bring it back in March ? It's still there. Some added features have been added to it in order to gain access.

Do you mean they are getting added or only a select few are now only allowed in

bjm8

Juniors
mulvihill said:
It appears down, what haas happened:
- Is the school certificate on
- Is there a rebel site where FWo wigs are peddled on the cheap
- Did Suzi Q sit on the server ?
- Has it been taken over by Suzi Q and Dave the Panther (who could well be one and the same)

For someone banned from posting there, and who sprays off at it at every opportunity you sure sound mighty concerned.

Eddie.

Bench
gr8_1 said:

Well it might still be there but i can't seem to access anything.

says severe technical problems bla bla.

??

gr8_1 said:

"This forum is currently experiencing several technical problems. The admin team is working to resolve these issues and we hope to have the forum back soon. Please continue to check back. Any further news will be posted here. We apologise for this inconvenience.
Current update: none"

is what it says for me same thing happened last time and for some odd reason took like 4 months too fix :roll:

Balmain_Boy

Mate, get over it.

I don't like the WT forum either, but I'm not going to whinge aboutit incessantly.
Move on.

gr8_1

Juniors
mulvihill said:
But i don't have an orange wig or FWO shirt

Not to mention i have forgotten about the school cert

Come over to the WTF area on Sunday, you can purchase a orange wig, I think there is two left so hurry. The FWO shirts you will need to speak to CT, he got them made.

School Certificate can be done at TAFE now if your still interested in completing it.

super_coach

First Grade
Just got the real word on the forum----they brought second hand old software on the cheap with out any service contract.

Gee that sounds like our mob

Vicious

Bench
super_coach said:
Just got the real word on the forum----they brought second hand old software on the cheap with out any service contract.

Gee that sounds like our mob

No big drama, but has anyone got the BRET Premier League side and Balmain Flegg sides for this weekend ???

crouching_tiger

Juniors
The production line for F.W.O. shirts has ceased. They were a limited edition worn by Fitzy himself. They will be worth a mint in decades to come when he continually breaks his own club tryscoring record.

Mish

Juniors
This Panther fan will still go to the official forum.. can't get rid of me that easy and believe me, they have tried :lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
crouching_tiger said:
The production line for F.W.O. shirts has ceased. They were a limited edition worn by Fitzy himself. They will be worth a mint in decades to come when he continually breaks his own club tryscoring record.

If only you poured as much energy into actually watching the game as you do worshipping Fitzhenry, you may have more of an idea about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts