What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if Jarryd Hayne doesn't make the 49ers cut? Will he return to the NRL?

GW.

Juniors
Who are these superstars you're referring to? No RL contract but good enough to take someone's spot in the finals?

Genius stuff mate. Really good analysis.

GW here, it's very plausible that the Broncos or someone could recruit players from the ESL to fill voids with injuries or maybe a superstar Union player with a league background

GW.

Juniors
Also,
If people think Hayne will come back the star he was they are kidding themselves. Trust me, I know.
He may readjust in 2018 but by then he will lose some of his varnish at 30 years of age.

He has been out of the game so long and has been playing with his body and mindset. Nor do I think he actually wants to be in league again.

If he did, he should accept an interim ESl offer

El Diablo

Post Whore
Also,
If people think Hayne will come back the star he was they are kidding themselves. Trust me, I know.
He may readjust in 2018 but by then he will lose some of his varnish at 30 years of age.

He has been out of the game so long and has been playing with his body and mindset. Nor do I think he actually wants to be in league again.

If he did, he should accept an interim ESl offer
who posted this?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Hayne if he plays NRL will only play for Parra. He said it when he left, he said it when he came back for Christmas and now he has mocked the media again on Twitter for suggesting he will go to the Roosters. How many times does he have to state it? He will be our fullback in 2017. Deal with it.

Parrammatta tabled an insulting offer. So he went to the high roller Titans.

Sydney Roosters did not bid because they already have a bigger talent in Latrell Mitchell.

So Jarryd Hayne is returning to the NRL well paid. He could help the Titans win the grand final, if not in 2016, then in 2017.

Latest posts