What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Is It With The Hatred Of Cats?

i researched on wikipedia and found australian cats kill 30 trillion species of animals every year worldwide. when they wipe out populations of kangaroos and koala these bastard felines have been sending cat aids infested blankets to animals overseas. if you've ever wondered why theres no roos hopping down the street its cos the cats killed them all.

:lol:

goodplayer

Juniors
Goodplayer, you should've posted the whole article. Just for the record, I'm not a fan of feral cats whatsoever. As stated in my earlier posts, my two cats are totally supervised by myself during daylight hours only. No night time frolics for Dora and Feisty, who by the way, were strays born in my backyard almost 18 months ago by an irresponsible cat owner's "pet".

However, there are various species of the Australian native cat of the genus Dasyurus, which are, in fact, marsupials. They have the same nocturnal hunting habits and prey targets of stray domestic and feral cats.

Just wondering how these marsupials impact on the figures mentioned in your quoted article.

ok all cats are killing machines , feral or not feral . they are all cats , that kill for fun and food

Australian native cat of the genus Dasyurus, which are, in fact, marsupials.

they are native , not introduced species ok

cane toads are evil creatures , but the natives are evolving to avoid or eat the soft belly of cane toads

possums are half blind , cats easy prey

now if could get feral cats eating cane toads :lol:

Nugget10

Juniors
I will start off by declaring I'm not a cat person. My Daughter has been pestering me for years about getting One. I gave in and brought a desexed Male. The little merkin hates me. Loves all the females in the house but he hates me with a passion (the only male in the house). He shits on my shoes, He shits on the floor. He tries to stare me down. Hisses and growls at me. If my Kids didn't love the little bastard so much I would have killed him by now