What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the correct pronunciation of Dane Gagai?

Loudstrat

Coach
Not to worry, Dane made up for it with his 95 mtrs one. :cool:

That's when you passed out btw...

nice person-tar pronounced loudstrat........
AU and Mr Cant-spell-beer. Conversations/fantasies are eerily similar to....

1175475919_28d7112c64.jpg

I know why Ned Beattie never went on any Lee Marvin fishing trips.......

Loudstrat

Coach
BTW is it inly Broncos fans that have to have a thread about how to pronounce players names?

How about another tricky one - Par-ker, or Par-ka?

Hallatia

Referee
I will believe whatever Gagai says the correct pronunciation is but I really don't see how you can get Gay-guy out of Gagai. Gag-eye or Gag-aye seem most likely and most right to me.

bottle

Coach
Its the lack of respect, that's what hurts the most. Except for the... Except for the other thing. That hurts the most.

But the lack of respect hurts the second most

dear god somebody get this movie reference

I lol'd, a lot. Then I saw your white text when I quoted. Had no idea till then.
Funny shit.

innsaneink

Referee
Is Rabs correct? Is it phonetically " Dayne Gay Guy"?

What are his nick names?

Rabs couldnt pronounce "Hala" so I wouldnt trust him on anything.
Stupid old fart makes such a big deal out of the mispronunciation of names....its his job, he should research if he's unsure...highly unproffessional

Binga

Juniors
It's just as well his not an AFL player or gagai could get done for holding the ball.. A commentators nightmare there.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Rabs is conscious of it I think. At one point there he called him "Gay Gay" before stumbling over a few words and carrying on.

juro

Bench
Its the lack of respect, that's what hurts the most. Except for the... Except for the other thing. That hurts the most.

But the lack of respect hurts the second most

dear god somebody get this movie reference
Reminds me of the old joke...

It hurts like buggery.

No, nothing hurts like buggery!

Latest posts