What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupid Stunt

Mischief Night: Pommy movie similar to the SBS series Shameless, but not as funny. Not bad but nothing worthwhile.

Hot Fuzz: Sucked. I'm a big Simon Pegg fan & this was a total let down. Love Shaun Of The Dead, Spaced s01& 02, Big Train, Asylum but this just blew chunks.

Cupid Stunt

Oh I forgot Bra Boys as well. The first 3/4 of it was good but the ending kinda sucked. Not what I expected, it doesn't portray them as innocent/misunderstood guys or anything, it's just a reasonably well put together doco.

Raider_69

Post Whore
saw this yesterday, along with TNMT and Hot Fuzz

Id rank them in this order:

- Hot fuzz: f**king hilarious, i was in stiches most the movie, so so many subtle references to other movies and what not... felt a little nerdish when i was the only one laughing at the "by the power of greystone" reference

- 300: A great mindless popcorn flick, didnt have to think too much about this one, some great violence and war scenes. Really dug the ending

- TMNT: being a big turtles fan i went to see this, was alright i guess, but didnt really live up the loafty hights i had set for it given how much i loved the cartoon as a kid

The Girl In The Cafe - having been involved in some high level Government soirees, they had the process down to a tee. Bill Nighy was very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.