What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupid Stunt

Mr Brooks: Good movie. I liked this alot & suggest if you like thrillers you check it out.

Die Hard 4: This was the movie I couldn't remember. I'm not a big fan of the DH series BUT this was a great movie. Not sure why but I'll watch this again.

Blue Velvet: I havent watched it yet but I picked it up yesterday & am waiting for a quiet moment. Been ages since I watched anything Lynch...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Movies I've seen in the last day or two. Norbit, Ghost Rider, Employee Of The Month, and Rocky Balboa. None of them were anything to get excited about.

St. Brett

Juniors
Watched Jarhead last night.
It's an ok show but it blatantly bites 3 or 4 other wars movies like Platoon F.M.Jacket and Three Kings.
Still a good movie though, even though I'm a year or two behind seeing it.
(Why did they add comedy to Jarhead?)

Watched Rocky Balboa as well.
Don't know why I purchased it as I hated it at the movies and hated it the other night on DVD as well. His body looks dumb. His biceps look like oversized flathead fish.

Nice Avatar up there Mario.

2 True Blues

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
Still to see that one 2TB, might try & get it out tomorrow night :)

It's better than the Flags of Fathers one mate. I was disappointed with that one. This one is a class above. :cool: ;-) :cool:

Jono078

Referee
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Hot Fuzz.

Great show, loved it.

I quite enjoyed it myself.

Had quite a few twists and things I didnt see coming, been a while since I seen a bit of an unpredictable movie.

I definitely recommend watching it.

Cupid Stunt

Hairspray: The new version. Watched it a few days ago & for what it is it was ok. Not my kinda movie but I can see a cult following emerging.

Disturbia: Was ok, but not the thriller I was wanting.

License To Wed: Watched it twice now. Funny. In about 4 spots.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I quite enjoyed Disturbia, as a thriller it was nothing special, but I could relate to the first half of the movie as it wasn't long ago that I was a filthy 17 year old perve with no life.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Rocky Balboa again....forgot how boring the first 45 mins of this movie is let alone the non subtitled mumblings of Stallone himself! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.