What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupid Stunt

Harry Potter: Lucky it was Gold Class because the seats are well worth falling asleep in. My Mrs is a potter tragic & walked out saying there was nothing worthwhile about the movie. I thought similar.

Cashback: A small Indie film, but enjoyable.

Transformers: Am I the only person in the world that didn't get off in that movie? I mean it was good but not worth raving about.

Are We Done Yet: No masterpiece but I actually enjoyed it.

Waiting for the Simpsons, if just for the SPIDER-PIG scene alone. Something else I know I liked but have since forgotten...

McLovin

Staff member
haha...

I remember my old mans haircut back in the 80s/early 90s...He had the John Farnham immitation thing going on...

McLovin

Staff member
john%20farnham%20-%20aust%20of%20the%20year%201987.jpg

St. Brett

Juniors
Play Misty for me? That crazy woman standing over Crint Eastwood in the dark holding a pair of scissors?
What did Eddy Murphy say about that? "Got out of my own friggin' house, f**k that!"

I watched Gacy last night and Varsity Blues thismorning on video.

Varsity Blues is a good show. Watch it a few times and it's a really neat little film.

(That hot school teacher in the strip club Miss Davis yummy in my tummy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts