What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Smith

Referee
just watched day of the dead, worst zombie movie in ages, probably ever

and i also just watched 'the mist' based on a stephen king novel... Not too bad... good ending.
I had mixed feelings about the ending.

I just refused to believe that he would shoot his son in the head, especially when he was looking him right in the eyes. I know it was a seemingly inescapable position they were in, but wouldn't part of you hold out for the hope that someone would come along and rescue you?

I mean shooting your son between the eyes like that is the most powerful action you could ever take, so i wasnt quite sold that he was at the state of mind required to resort to that action.

If one of those giant creatures had the car in its grips then yes, absolutely...but it wasnt at that stage...

McLovin

Staff member
The Neverending Story - That farkin horse scene always gets me...

Children of the Corn - Always love watching this...

Even King prefers the movie's ending to his own, more ambiguous one.

I just cant help but think what i would do in that situation... I dunno if i would want to chance my arm getting out of the car.. Those monsters don't really kill you in a nice way... Everyone in the car would have thought that the mist went on forever. Imagine just driving for hours with no end in sight, you dont know if the world is dead or what. It would send you crazy. And it did.

Misanthrope

Staff member
That's what I loved about it.

BASEketball - Good for when you've just had an awful fight and need to take your mind off of things :lol:

carcharias

Immortal
die hard 4.

funny stuff.

I must say the shoot though your own shoulder to kill the baddy was a new high for McClane.

McLovin

Staff member
You didn't 'have' to...liar...:p

I just witnessed quite possibly, the worst motion picture ever made..."Catwoman"

McLovin

Staff member
:lol: So true.

I watched Click for the 2nd time. And both times I cried :lol:

Just got National Lampoons Vacation & European Vacation. F*cking pumped !

The 'Vacation' series...My favourite comedy movie series of all time...

"Look kids, it's Big Ben"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts