What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AILD

Bench
transsiberian.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800241/

7/10 - Decent flick, an American couple endeavour to be more adventurous and take the trans siberian train from China to Russia. They run in to alot of trouble along the way. Enjoyable movie that went for a little too long. Kingsley is great in this movie, so if youre a fan check it out.

was expecting alot from this film, have been hanging out for it for awhile now. but it really let me down.

it was WAAAY to long. did not believe the the wifes (woody harrelson's misses) story about her past, was just not believeable.

also didnt believe woody as a 'god guy' :lol:

5/10 for me, but i think i had too high expectations of it before seeing it.

McLovin

Staff member
Pineapple Express, 9/10...f**king hilarious...

"You just got killed by a daewoo lanos, mother f**ker!!!"...lol

Tropic Thunder. Very different I must say. I liked the introduction. Plenty of great moments in the movie, I must say I really enjoyed this one. 9/10.

simmo1

First Grade
Tropic Thunder. Very different I must say. I liked the introduction. Plenty of great moments in the movie, I must say I really enjoyed this one. 9/10.

I watched this too. Pretty funny. Robert Downey Jr plays a black guy better than he plays a white guy.

8/10

Oh and if you think this movie is offensive, then you are a genius.

Engine

Juniors
10 to Midnight ...Old Charles Bronson flick. I loved it. I=The interrogation scene with Charles Bronson and the electronic masturbator was worth the price of the dvd alone.

Sugar

Bench
There will be Blood.

Very long and not much talking in the first hour,I only just stayed awake long enough to see the best part of the movie,The bowling lanes at the end.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Just saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall again yesterday.

An absolute comedy classic. The character of Aldus Snow was one of the funniest ive ever seen.

Definately my favourite comedy of the year.

McLovin

Staff member
Just saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall again yesterday.

An absolute comedy classic. The character of Aldus Snow was one of the funniest ive ever seen.

Definately my favourite comedy of the year.

haha...How random was that sex scene with Kristin Bell...:lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Elf

I started to watch The Pianist, but it was a little too depressing for 1am viewing

Never fails to cheer me up.

Frederick

Staff member
Saw Tropic Thunder last night - f**k me I haven't laughed that much at a movie for years!

Downer Jr is fast becoming my fave actor atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts