What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
Evil dead 1,2, and 3. Part 2 was definately the worst.

Leprechaun (sp). Jennifer Aniston looked mighty fine back in the day...

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I have the fox platinum thing with fox. The proviso is we don't go to the movies or rent dvds. I find that once the new release hype settles down you get a better idea of what is worth watching and what is best avoided.

The last film I watched and enjoyed was Jarhead which I thought was excellent. Similar to Full metal jacket but far more indricate story. Highly recommended by me (which means nothing).

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

After seeing awesome reviews for this movie I was hanging out big time to watch it, only to find out it wasn't being shown on the big screen in Rocky. So had to wait for it to come out on DVD, and it certainly didn't disappoint. Fantastic to see intelligent dark comedy isn't dead. 9.5/10.

elyod138

Bench
Mad Dogg said:
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

After seeing awesome reviews for this movie I was hanging out big time to watch it, only to find out it wasn't being shown on the big screen in Rocky. So had to wait for it to come out on DVD, and it certainly didn't disappoint. Fantastic to see intelligent dark comedy isn't dead. 9.5/10.

Yep it's a great movie, I bought it on DVD a couple of weeks ago too.

Cupid Stunt

Stephen Kings Desperation. Not great but that was due to the well worn path of King movies. Still well worth turning the lights off & watching though.

Status
Not open for further replies.