What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Saw Clerks 2 on the weekend. Stayed pretty true to the original and was piss-your pants funny in a lot of places:

ass-to-mouth
pussy trolls
"one ring to rule them all...."
inter-species erotica
porch monkeys

:lol: :lol:

nöyd

Staff member
Two for the Money

Not a bad start but by far Pacino's worst effort in a while. Was expecting Matthew McConaughey's character to get into some major sh*t but in the end it all fizzled out into nothing, I couldn't wait for it to end to be honest...

Cupid Stunt

Slither.

This took 15mins or so to kick off but it was funny there after, in parts at least. A few jumpy bits (apparently) but in no way scary. Worth a watch if just for Tania Saulnier & Elizabeth Banks.

McLovin

Staff member
SpaceMonkey said:
Saw Clerks 2 on the weekend. Stayed pretty true to the original and was piss-your pants funny in a lot of places:

ass-to-mouth
pussy trolls
"one ring to rule them all...."
inter-species erotica
porch monkeys

:lol: :lol:

LMAO...I think the Lord of the Rings/ Star Wars debate takes the cake though...

Randal: "That whole trilogy was walking"......."Even the f*&king trees where walking"

Then he goes on about how much Sam wanted Frodo...

:lol:

Cupid Stunt

Beerfest: Not good, not bad just there. From the Super Troopers guy but without the constant one liners. Why they got poms to play Aussie navy I'll never know. Must be a shortage of out of work Aussie actors in Hollywood... :crazy:

The Breed: Had the premise to be an awesome movie & showed glimpses but never really got there. In saying that wasn't that bad, nice time waster.

Cupid Stunt

I watched Nacho Libre months ago & absoloutly HATED it. I like Jack Black but this movie, for me at least, sucked monkey rectum.

Thomo.

First Grade
just saw NAcho LIbre this arvo.
f*ckin loved it. youve gotta understand the Jack black sense of humour. LAughed myself silly in the movies, with alot of other people.

Cupid Stunt

Jack Black is hardly the cerebral high point of comedy. School of Rock wasn't the best movie ever written/made BUT he did deliver good lines in a way only he can. The Laser Fart series is hilarious & his role in Orange County was, IMO, the best thing he ever did.

But, again for ME, Nacho... :roll:

Thomas

First Grade
I had a big weekend of movies.

Watched 'Walk the Line' on Friday night. Loved it! Best movie I've seen in a long time.

Went and saw 'Kenny' on Saturday. Easily the funniest Aussie movie since The Castle.

Watched 'Super Troopers' and 'Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle' yesterday whilst hungover....probably double digits for both of those. I've seen them so many times it is not funny....

"anyone want a moustache ride?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts