What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
Just saw "Saw 3" at Burwood cinemas. Fantastic film with all the gore and carnage you could expect from a Saw movie and more...

This time there where no smart asses (unlike last thursday nights debacle at Hurstville cinemas) which was good. Burwood gets my vote...

An Unfinished Life.

It has Jennifer Lopez in it, but don't let that put you off. She's actually quite good in this and Robert Redford and Morgan Freeman were great. The latter has some brilliant lines and it's well worth a look.

Generalzod

Immortal
MC84 said:
Just saw "Saw 3" at Burwood cinemas. Fantastic film with all the gore and carnage you could expect from a Saw movie and more...

This time there where no smart asses (unlike last thursday nights debacle at Hurstville cinemas) which was good. Burwood gets my vote...

I saw it last night as well...hell it was bloody violent.

Thomo.

First Grade
Man on Fire - with Denzel washington.

had me into it from beginning to end. Christoprher Wlaken - at his best as usual

good direction (tony Scott)

Cupid Stunt

Dark Days: Doco about homeless people living in an unused Amtrak line at Penn Station. I really enjoyed this. B&W but dont let that put you off. Some of these people are ingenious in their ways of surviving. I love well worked docos & this is definitly one of the good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.