What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generalzod

Immortal
newtownbluebags said:
General!...u luv that movie ay??? :lol:

Batteries Not Included :cool:

I have always been a Superman fan since I was a little boy....I still have'nt grown up I'm 39 in Nov....

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Generalzod said:
I have always been a Superman fan since I was a little boy....I still have'nt grown up I'm 39 in Nov....
your catching up with me General! :lol: ...I left 40 behind a _ _ _ _ _,can't say anymore! :lol: :cool: ;-)

McLovin

Staff member
Just saw the Grudge 2 at Hurstville cinemas. The movie wasn't too crash hot. The audience attributed to this by being a bunch of childish imbred fuggs who carried on throughout the whole movie. Thursday nights at Hurstville cinemas are a big NO NO from now on. Anybody else had this type of shyte happen to them??

The movie pretty much picked up from where the last one left and uses the same type of flashback style as the first one. The scares (if you can call them that) where too close together to be effective. There is a little twist at the end but by then you pretty much know about it...

Those FUGGEN KIDS!!!!!

Cupid Stunt

Jackass 2: HATED the first one but this one had some good stuff. The terrorist/taxi bit was hilarious.

Dirty Sanchez The Movie: Jackass styled but these guys cracked me up. Had seen them in parts prior to it but yeah, definitly better than Jackass.

julian87

Juniors
Children of men sucked balls!

I was hungover as a dog but i wouldnt have enjoyed it even if i was high, smoking the strawberry f**king cough.

LESStar58

Referee
The Departed!

f**king brilliant! I can finally forgive Martin Scorsese for "Gangs Of New York" and "The Aviator" (the latter I never saw but I knew it was sh*t!).

It's like "Goodfellas" only with Irish hoodlums in Boston as opposed to Italian monsters in New York City. Just as long but I still think I like The Departed better! Will defiently watch it again!

LESStar58

Referee
julian87 said:
Children of men sucked balls!

I was hungover as a dog but i wouldnt have enjoyed it even if i was high, smoking the strawberry f**king cough.

.......but it has Julianne Moore in it.

Thats reason enough for me to make "Children of men" the next film on my 'to see' list!

Zoidberg

First Grade
Saw Children of Men the other week and it is brilliant.
Maybe julian prefers his films to be the calibre of Charlie's Angels?

Generalzod

Immortal
LESStar58 said:
The Departed!

f**king brilliant! I can finally forgive Martin Scorsese for "Gangs Of New York" and "The Aviator" (the latter I never saw but I knew it was sh*t!).

It's like "Goodfellas" only with Irish hoodlums in Boston as opposed to Italian monsters in New York City. Just as long but I still think I like The Departed better! Will defiently watch it again!

Aviator was a great film....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts