What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuke

Bench
just thought it tried way to hard for a laugh. i really enjoyed 'Talledagah Nights' and felt let down by this attempt.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yay.

If the Saw Franchise keeps on pumping out these attrocious movies then they may just threaten the likes of Puppet Master, Child's Play and Nightmare on Elm Street for worst, most prolonged horror franchise.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hannibal Rising.

Read the book first. Both were atrocious. The Hannibal post-Silence of the lambs is just pathetic.

Body Of Lies.

Superb. Except the ending.

Eelementary

Post Whore
After Silence Of The Lambs, Hannibal just went down a really generic and boring path. He was so abdass in Red Dragon and SOTL, and after that...Such a shame...

AILD

Bench
quantine (the yank version of one of my favorite horror films [REC.]). It is pretty much a scene by scene remake (altho i heard that the quantine makers actually finished their film before REC did.) so it isnt really a "re-make" as such...but whatever, its pretty good! was expecting it to be sh*thouse but it is really good....nothing great and not very different from rec at all.

stuke

Bench
Igor - quite clever but far to dark for kids, which is who it is aimed at. will struggle to find a market.

TC Lilo Vaisau

Juniors
Unleashed and Wanted...i loved both.

Morgan freeman was awesome in unleashed when he smashed that pot over the guys head: "this man talks some serious sh*t" :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts