What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizardman

First Grade
Im keen to read about peoples thoughts on "Deliver us from evil". The local newspaper absolutely slammed the movie, getting the same rating as "Wolf Creek 2" (one star). Yet, the majority of IMBD fans really enjoyed it.

shiznit

Coach
The expendables 3...

Not bad for a brainless action movie... The set pieces were pretty good.

It's just getting harder and harder to put your common sense to the side when your watching a crack team of mercenaries in there mid 50's and 60's running around destroying armies.

On the plus side... I enjoyed seeing Mel Gibson channeling his lethal weapon days with his character.

And Ronda Rousey!! Hot as f**k!!

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Saw Dawn of the Planet of the Apes last night and thought it was a somewhat overhyped CGI fest.

When I realised that the relationship between the lead apes was almost a duplicate of that of those of the head lions in the Lion King, I sort of got disappointed.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watched Calvary last night.

Very good film. Gleeson & O'Dowd were very good too.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Saw a few yesterday

2 guns - I thought it was pretty good, a bit over the top but enjoyable

And Pompeii - special effects were pretty good but the rest was pretty meh.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Saw The Amazing Spiderman 2 today.

Andrew Garfield is so much better as Spiderman than Tobey Macguire was. He has the smart-assed, quipping persona that Spidey always had.

The motivation of Electro were stupid. Of course, so was being turned into an electrical monster by electric eels.

I'm even more in love with Emma Stone as a blonde than I was as a redhead, and that's huge.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Titanic.

Casper.

Enjoyed watching these movies again. They gave me this feeling in my stomach, like a taking me back to my childhood feeling. Being in my teens in the mid-late 90's, I really enjoy going back and watching movies from that time.

Frederick

Staff member
Saw The Amazing Spiderman 2 today.

Andrew Garfield is so much better as Spiderman than Tobey Macguire was. He has the smart-assed, quipping persona that Spidey always had.

The motivation of Electro were stupid. Of course, so was being turned into an electrical monster by electric eels.

I'm even more in love with Emma Stone as a blonde than I was as a redhead, and that's huge.
Where did you see it? I've been trying to find a decent copy. Pm me

Frederick

Staff member
Titanic.

Casper.

Enjoyed watching these movies again. They gave me this feeling in my stomach, like a taking me back to my childhood feeling. Being in my teens in the mid-late 90's, I really enjoy going back and watching movies from that time.

Haha I watched Casper recently too. Think I watched the Addams family the same day

Status
Not open for further replies.