What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stand. Yet another Stephen King masterpiece totally ruined but i was expecting it. Who the f**k would put Molly Ringwald in a movie

HevyDevy

Coach
The Stand. Yet another Stephen King masterpiece totally ruined but i was expecting it. Who the f**k would put Molly Ringwald in a movie

Yeah, almost every King horror flick is woeful.

Ironically, his non-horror stories tend to make brilliant films. Go figure.

I've watched about 6 Steven Seagal movies this week. They're all sh*t, but he is still a legend.

zombie jesus

Staff member
just finished watching Primer... and i already know i'm going to have to watch it again at least once more. people that were confused by Inception probably want to give this one a miss, though. it's pretty heavy on the mindf**k... and then it bends you over and does it again.

it was very enjoyable, all the same. apparently made on a budget of $7000... and is easily as good as something like Clerks or The Blair Witch Project.

Yeah awesome movie, one of my favourites, Shane Carruth has released nothing since, he has another one rumoured to be getting made (A Topiary) which sounds just as trippy from the bare details one can find.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Sherlock Holmes - I didn't expect much and was pleasantly surprised, should have known the Downey Jr.

Avatar - I finally caught up with the majority of society and watched this, wow it looked great, I planned on seeing it originally at the IMAX but it stopped playing before I got around to it, won't make the same mistake with the sequels.

Flags Of Our Fathers & Letters From Iwo Jima - I've had these on DVD for ages but only just watched them, pretty much back to back. Two of the best war movies I have seen, Clint Eastwood has the Midas touch.

Commando - Still one of the funniest movies ive ever seen, Arnie's one liners are awesome.
"Remember Sully, when I promised to kill you last?
That's right, Matrix! You did!
I lied."

Agent Mulder

Bench
Commando - Still one of the funniest movies ive ever seen, Arnie's one liners are awesome.
"Remember Sully, when I promised to kill you last?
That's right, Matrix! You did!
I lied."

Oh Commando is a classic, I love the movie :)

Yesterday i watched Cabin Fever 2 Spring Fever
Good chessy fun, Some horror movies can be so dumb there actually good.

MSIH

Bench
I wouldn't say Bale is overdue an Oscar, but he's due an Oscar after The Fighter. Magnificent performance in a very good movie. Not usually big on Boxing movies, but it was very good.

Brokeback Mountain. Didn't do much for me. Some good scenario at times, especially Anne Hathaway's tits.

Apey

Staff member
Star Trek (2009) - bit overrated as far as the awards it received/were nominated for but I still enjoyed it

melon....

Coach
Just saw The Tourist. Big name cast - could have been heaps better. Depp's performance was OK. Jolie just looked good, although now there's something about her that makes her ugly. Probably because she looks more and more like her old man John Voight.

6/10.

gronkathon

First Grade
I walked out of The Tourist and that was at a friends place watching a Ripped copy. Just garbage

Just finished watching the Plinkett review of SW Episode 3. Most entertaining although strictly not a film

perverse

Referee
I walked out of The Tourist and that was at a friends place watching a Ripped copy. Just garbage

Just finished watching the Plinkett review of SW Episode 3. Most entertaining although strictly not a film
oh my, i was watching episode 1 and episode 2 reviews very recently and wondering when they'd release the 3rd. lol, they were better than the movies.

i'm also very conflicted... on the one hand i'm really keen to see Black Swan. on the other hand, i have an instinctual aversion to everything and anything skeepe.

gronkathon

First Grade
His review of 3 is the best of the bunch for mine.

Black Swan is a gripping story. Not cinema necassary but well worth the watch

gronkathon

First Grade
Oh and for anyone interested The Boys is showing tonight at the Usyd main quad as part of the Sydney Festival with The Necks performing the score live as it plays in the movie

Just saw The Tourist. Big name cast - could have been heaps better. Depp's performance was OK. Jolie just looked good, although now there's something about her that makes her ugly. Probably because she looks more and more like her old man John Voight.

6/10.

She looks like a tranny always has. How do guys find her attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts