What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupid Stunt

Agreed, it wasn't bad for what it was, but if you have a thing for Anne Hathaways breasticles then the plot/acting is a distant secondary reason to watch it! :lol:

Noa

First Grade
In my continuing review of champagne cinema, watched Macgruber on Sunday.

Pissed my self.

MSIH

Bench
Agreed, it wasn't bad for what it was, but if you have a thing for Anne Hathaways breasticles then the plot/acting is a distant secondary reason to watch it! :lol:

I'm there. Thanks for the heads up.

Black Swan - Disappointing tbh. Trippy movie. The lez scene props it up to a 6 out of 10.

skeepe

Immortal
Requiem for a Dream - Holy sh*t! One of the best movies I've ever seen. But I don't know if I'll ever be able to watch it again. An amazingly draining experience, but well worth it.

Jono078

Referee
Requiem for a Dream - Holy sh*t! One of the best movies I've ever seen. But I don't know if I'll ever be able to watch it again. An amazingly draining experience, but well worth it.

That was heavy! Really messed up!

Personally didn't like it but maybe I didn't know what I was in for.

The Fighter. I enjoyed it although it did rag on a bit and I agree that Bale should win the academy award for best actor (he in no way is "overdue" for one though) but damn Mark Wahlberg is a sh*t actor.

skeepe

Immortal
Fired Up. Everything about this movie is wrong. Lame, predictable "plot", bad acting with the obligatory 30 year old actors playing 16 year old high school kids, it's about cheerleading... yet I absolutely loved it. At no stage does it ever take itself seriously, the jokes are actually pretty funny and it's a good ride from start to finish. Just make sure you switch your brain off first.

Springs

First Grade
The Thin Red Line and Apocalypse Now.
Both meaningful, poetical movies that could easily be classed as 'boring' if watched by the wrong person.
And yes, Requiem for a Dream is amazing.

Red Bear

Referee
Watched Maybe Baby the other night, not a bad movie at all, Hugh Laurie and Rowan Atkinson both very funny

skeepe

Immortal
100 Million BC. It had awful, awful reviews, an average score of 2.7/10 on IMDB... how can you go wrong? After reading some of the reviews mentioning sock puppets and 2D animations passing for dinosaurs, I thought that this had to be one of those so-bad-it's-good type of movies. I was horribly, horribly wrong. I wasted 15 minutes of my life before deciding to fast forward to see the laughable dinosaurs. If you want to see the worst acting possibly ever put on film, watch this. Otherwise, don't make my mistake.

In disgust, I turned to the next movie in my collection...

12 Angry Men. Absolutely outstanding. I had my reservations, wondering how a 50 year old movie set in one room could be any good, but it was brilliant. A must see.

skeepe

Immortal
Repo! The Genetic Opera - I actually loved this movie. Anthony Head is actually a pretty damn good singer. Great mindless fun.

JB

Juniors
Centurion.

Wasn't expecting much but it turned out to be a real good watch.

Good lead actor as well. Took me till the end of the movie before i figured out what i had seen him on - 300. He's the dude who cut's off the emissarys arm (the painted on ab's must have thrown me).

I believe he's also playing the young Magneto on the next X-Men prequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts