What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Dog Pound - based around 3 guys in juvenile prison, some intense scenes and some nice performances, especially the guy that plays "Butch", comes across pretty authentic. More like a snapshot, fly on the wall kind of thing. Thumbs up. Based on Scum which I haven't seen but will check out eventually.

Tomorrow when the war began, dialogue at time reminds me of a school play, but plot is true to the book and action scenes are suprisingly quality.

IanG

Coach
Cats & Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore
Despicable Me
The Sorcerer's Apprentice

I'll be seeing these tonight

zombie jesus

Staff member
You Don't Know Jack

If you like Pacino then you have to see this, he has still very much got it, best showing he has had in a while.

The movie as a whole is nothing special, if you're familiar with Kevorkian then there is nothing new here, worth seeing for Pacino's performance alone though.

yawn

Juniors
Plot Summary for
An Innocent Man (1989) More at IMDbPro »

Jimmie Rainwood was minding his own business when two corrupt police officers (getting an address wrong) burst into his house, expecting to find a major drug dealer. Rainwood is shot, and the officers frame him as a drug dealer. Rainwood is convicted of drug dealing, based on the perjured evidence of a police informant. Thrown into a seedy jail, fighting to prove his innocence is diffucult when he has to deal with the realities of prison life, where everyone claims they were framed.

Cupid Stunt

Wild Target. Wasn't sure what to expect but I liked it. Bill Nighy was great, Harry Potters red headed friend was funny & far removed from the Potter role & Emily Blunt... MMMMMMM! :lol:

Check it out, nothing special but a good time waster.

McLovin

Staff member
edward scissorhands

nightmare on elm street - the new one...it's rubbish...

Cupid Stunt

@McLovin: Was going to probably watch that Elm St tonight. Wasn't expecting much & from reviews it seems based on that thinking I should pretty much be ok.

Did you actually like that centipede movie or just used the pic? I was hoping for so much more from that but it just didn't deliver. Though in fairness it almost did a number of times.

Scorpio30

Bench
It takes a lot to impress me these days and I dont fall for made to formula blockbusting "products"....So I only end up enjoying about 1 in every 4 or 5 movies I see. (I hardly go to the pictures or hire DVDs). But I saw Harry Brown last night...Top movie.

McLovin

Staff member
Did you actually like that centipede movie or just used the pic? I was hoping for so much more from that but it just didn't deliver. Though in fairness it almost did a number of times.

I liked the novelty of it. For the movie's budget, i thought it was quite decent and unique. Can't wait for part 2...:lol:

ohh and as for the picture, i just can't be stuffed changing it tbh...

Cupid Stunt

I liked the novelty of it. For the movie's budget, i thought it was quite decent and unique. Can't wait for part 2...:lol:

ohh and as for the picture, i just can't be stuffed changing it tbh...

That's essentially what I thought too. I guess with all the carry-on about it being banned & stuff I was waiting for more.

skeepe

Immortal
The Big Lebowski. Absolute classic, seen it multiple times but it just gets better with every viewing.

roboshark

Coach
Went and saw buried....f**k!!!

The whole movie shot inside the coffin. Only 1 person in whole movie yet it still was very good I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.