What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
This is the end - pretty funny. some good scenes....Danny Mcbride was a stand out. 6.5/10

Fast 6 - 10/10

cinematic perfection

I love Danny McBride. One of my favourite comedians out of that group. Jay Baruchel is pretty funny too.

I enjoyed this is the end. Got what I was expecting from it.

Saw the Wolverine, surprisingly better than Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel. Good flick with strong dialouge character development and action which hasn't been seen in an XMen flick since X2.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Another guilty pleasure - best way to end a cold winters weekend :)

6654.jpg

MattYg1

Bench
Pacific Rim...

I use the word "Dumb" in the most indearing way for that movie...

Its almost as though the writers sat down and wrote the plot and screenplay in the space of 30 minutes just so it wasnt released under the title of "Mosters Vs Robots"

Usually I hate poor writing and dialogue but for a movie like that you gotta let it go and just enjoy some dumb fun...

Mader45

Juniors
Armageddon. For all the Michael Bay hate, this movie still rules. Normally its Buscemis character i love most. But right now the guy who discovered the comet needs some appreciation.

Wife- Does it looks like i have the word slave written across me?
Husband -GET THE BOOK! GET THE BOOK! GET THE BOOK!

What a legend.

nöyd

Staff member
Wife- Does it looks like i have the word slave written across me?
Husband -GET THE BOOK! GET THE BOOK! GET THE BOOK!

What a legend.

:lol:

doesnt he name the asteroid after her as well? something about being a life-sucking bitch from which there is no escape? :lol: :lol:

Zoidberg

First Grade
Wolverine, thought it was really good. I'm a fan of the x-films, some more than others. Can't wait for Days of future past next year.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Pirates: band of misfits. Good kids flick. Didn't recognize Hugh Grants voice as main character. 7/10

simostorm

Bench
I love Pirates: band of misfits.. funny as. and I enjoyed Dispecable Me 2 as well.. funny as too..

Watched Burt Wonderstone or whatever its called, with Carrell and Carey.. I thought it was dissapointing but not bad. 2.5/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts