What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I always liked Wrongfully Accused. Leslie Nielson spoof of The Fugitive. If you haven't seen it, and you like Spy Hard, give it a look.
Yep I've seen that too. I like it. The best part that had me in stiches is when they are making love with the Basketball(?) commentary in the background applying to the way they were actually making love :lol:

axl rose

Bench
Man of Steel. Explosions and then some. Felt like a Michael Bay film. It was ok, other than Batman these comic book films are a bit of a wank.

Generalzod

Immortal
Pacific Rim I quite enjoyed it the special effects were awesome, it was like watching those Japanese old monster movies...

abpanther

Staff member
Watched Place Beyond the Pines, first hour or so was great, really built up nicely. Last 30mins or so was strange, just didn't quite capitalise on how they set it all up. Still a solid movie

Springs

First Grade
Pacific Rim was brilliant. A movie that never really pretended to be more than what it was. Giant robots vs giant monsters. Fitting tribute to old kaiju movies.

But really terrible aussie accents. The father sounded British. The son sounded like a character from the aussie Simpsons episodes.

Mader45

Juniors
This Is The End - HYSTERICAL!
Evil Dead - Pretty cool for a horror movie
White House Down - Nothing on Olympus has fallen

Chook Norris

First Grade
World War Z - not as scary as i thought it'd be. Some pretty cool scenes and zombies, but at the same time also felt a little underwhelming? not sure. Character development rather poor imo.

However, still a solid watch. 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts