What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aragorn

First Grade
You mean Penelope Cruz? Yep, she was hot. However, the film sucked balls - probably still ranks #1 as the worst movie I've ever seen at the cinemas.

no, i mean the chick in Jack Reacher. Blonde hottie like her should be shagged without question. What a waste.

Bulldog Force

Referee
For a movie I had no keen interest in seeing, this movie was pretty good. I was impressed. 8/10 - a unique story of a tale told well and some comedy and twists to go with it. Brilliantly done. Vintage Johnny Depp!

The-Lone-Ranger_Poster.jpg

natheel

Coach
Sharknado

Yeh a tornado sucks all the sharks up out of the ocean and spits them out onto LA....got Iran zeiring and Tara Reid..so bad but I can't stop watching

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
"dark floors" was the next up on my hard drive, never heard of it before and know why, complete piece of crap that doesnt make sense.

nöyd

Staff member
picked up Batman Begins on blu-ray, just a great f**ken film

christian bale as bruce wayne - excellent
christian bale as batman - adequate
liam neeson - flawless
morgan freeman - classy with humour
michael caine - perfect
katie holmes - yeah, well...

9/10 - losing half a point for katie holmes and another half point for not having more screen time for rutger hauer

Jono078

Referee
The Conjuring.

Never was excited for it until I heard it scared you in new ways.

It was alright, but I don't think scary movies get me anymore - although this certainly had it's moments!

Not great but good I'd say.

Springs

First Grade
The Conjuring

Great horror movie. No cheap scares, no gore, no sex. A movie built on atmosphere. Great camera work and great effects. James Wan has to be the best horror filmmaker going around. Horror done right.
That said I laughed at most of it but I do that with all good scary movies.
8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.