What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

horrie hastings

First Grade
A bit of trivia this film wasn’t even filmed in Greece like the previous film it was filmed of an island of Croatia...

Yep and it shows, the island scenes aren't a patch on the first film. Did read or watch something a few weeks ago saying they didn't film in Greece for this movie.

LESStar58

Referee
The Running Man.

It hasn't aged well. What with the way the world is and all I'm surprised it hasn't been considered for a reboot.

LESStar58

Referee
The Running Man.

It hasn't aged well. What with the way the world is and all I'm surprised it hasn't been considered for a reboot.

Based on the book of course and not some shit screenplay without a modicum of similarity to the book... then again it's been over 20 years since I've read it!

Reactions: PJ

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You cold-blooded bastard! I'll tell you what I think of it; I'll live to see you eat that contract! But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your goddamn spine!
Aaaahhh, Armie and his classic one liners.

shiznit

Coach
How it ends... Netflix film starring Forest Whittaker and Theo James.

Waste of nearly 2hrs... you don’t even get a straight answer to the title of the film...

Or what it is...

I like both James and Whittaker... but the ending was just garbage...

Dogs Of War

Coach
Based on the book of course and not some shit screenplay without a modicum of similarity to the book... then again it's been over 20 years since I've read it!

THe book is so much better. All the citizen's in on the game, the guy runnign across the USA trying to survive 30days while everybody hunts him. The only problem is that after 9/11 flying the plane into the building can't be done. Just need to rewrite the end scene.

LESStar58

Referee
THe book is so much better. All the citizen's in on the game, the guy runnign across the USA trying to survive 30days while everybody hunts him. The only problem is that after 9/11 flying the plane into the building can't be done. Just need to rewrite the end scene.

Good point.

LESStar58

Referee
Friday Night lights since I Saw it at the cinema in 2004.

I adore the TV show so the movie isn't as good as I remember.

mozza91

Coach
Watched The Shining earlier for the first time. Nicholson is great and the movie very good albeit pretty f**ked up.

Danish

Referee
Mission Impossible: Fallout

f**k me what an awesome movie! The last 3 MI movies are easily my favourite action films of the last decade. It’s not even close.

The HALO jump, helicoptor and motorcycle chases, fighting on top of a damned cliff. All of them done practically, and all actually by the actors themselves, and all linked with a reasonable storyline and grounded in some semblance of realism.

They are such a breath of fresh air from the CGI boringness Disney/Marvel craps out, and make the last few James Bond movies look like vomit

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Mission Impossible: Fallout

f**k me what an awesome movie! The last 3 MI movies are easily my favourite action films of the last decade. It’s not even close.

The HALO jump, helicoptor and motorcycle chases, fighting on top of a damned cliff. All of them done practically, and all actually by the actors themselves, and all linked with a reasonable storyline and grounded in some semblance of realism.

They are such a breath of fresh air from the CGI boringness Disney/Marvel craps out, and make the last few James Bond movies look like vomit
A child easily amused.