What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

bileduct

Coach
Black Panther - 0.5/10

I picked a good time to stop paying for Disney shit. This was the most boring comic book movie of all time.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Lord of the flies. First time I’d seen this although I did know the basic premise. Very good movie which holds up well for its age (1990). Fairly brutal at times and some nice acting from the young cast, I do wish there was a bit of a wrap up ending, but I’m guessing the book it’s based on didn’t have that either.
7/10

horrie hastings

First Grade
Incredibles 2

Wasn’t sure about seeing this and was thinking meh after about 5 minutes but it didn’t take long to get into it and I totally enjoyed it, I kept on thinking about Speed 2 with the boat scenes though, lol.

Life's Good

Coach
Armed Response (Foxtel). A movie with a cast of Wesley Snipes & Anne Heche didn’t promise much & 15 minutes in that was proven to be the case. Ordinary acting where I’ve seen more character in rocking horses. Switched off after 30 minutes.
You have been warned.

Danish

Referee
Black Panther - 0.5/10

I picked a good time to stop paying for Disney shit. This was the most boring comic book movie of all time.

I think it had a lot of good elements, but honestly the final fight between black panther and whatever they call the other guy is boring as hell.

The fighting while falling computer game mess was particular terrible

thorson1987

Coach
Lord of the flies. First time I’d seen this although I did know the basic premise. Very good movie which holds up well for its age (1990). Fairly brutal at times and some nice acting from the young cast, I do wish there was a bit of a wrap up ending, but I’m guessing the book it’s based on didn’t have that either.
7/10

I found the 1963 version a better film.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Mission impossible fallout. Great movie that moves fast and has some impressive action.
Was a little bit long running even though it didn’t really feel it. 9/10

axl rose

Bench
Mission impossible fallout. Great movie that moves fast and has some impressive action.
Was a little bit long running even though it didn’t really feel it. 9/10

The behind the scenes/making of is worth a watch as well. Cruise has a death wish.

Great movie but Ghost Protocol still my favourite. 8.5/10