What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

shiznit

Coach
Venom - I actually really enjoyed it... maybe it was because everyone I know who’s seen it just shit on it... so I had very low expectations... but I was really surprised.

Hardy was a great Eddie Brock... certainly not the cluster f**k that was Topher Grace.

The story was a little clunky... but I liked the dynamic between Venom & Brock... and how Venom wasn’t totally bad but you can see the dilemma Brock is going to have in the future.

The end credit scene with Woody as Cletus Kasady felt abit odd... especially with the terrible ginger perm... I love the idea of having Carnage as the villain in the next film... but that scene felt abit tacked on and random... maybe if they showed reminants of Riot from the exploding rocket fall into Rickers island then it would make some sense... but it just felt tacked on.

Wizardman

First Grade
Venom - I actually really enjoyed it... maybe it was because everyone I know who’s seen it just shit on it... so I had very low expectations... but I was really surprised.

Hardy was a great Eddie Brock... certainly not the cluster f**k that was Topher Grace.

The story was a little clunky... but I liked the dynamic between Venom & Brock... and how Venom wasn’t totally bad but you can see the dilemma Brock is going to have in the future.

The end credit scene with Woody as Cletus Kasady felt abit odd... especially with the terrible ginger perm... I love the idea of having Carnage as the villain in the next film... but that scene felt abit tacked on and random... maybe if they showed reminants of Riot from the exploding rocket fall into Rickers island then it would make some sense... but it just felt tacked on.

Critics were way too unkind to "Venom". Not the greatest movie of all time but far away from the worst either. I was entertained.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I never got around to watching The Predator in cinemas, was still hoping it was ok, doesn’t sound good.

axl rose

Bench
Jumping on The Predator hate wagon
:thumbsdown:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Storm13

Juniors
It literally gets worse by the second. Just when you think it can't get any worse by the end it delivers in ways fan fiction could not even write.. Predator is officially dead.

shiznit

Coach
It literally gets worse by the second. Just when you think it can't get any worse by the end it delivers in ways fan fiction could not even write.. Predator is officially dead.
It’s crazy because the first one was sooooo f**king good...

I was about 5 when it came out and I think I must’ve been about 7 or 8 when I watched it for the first time...

I remember it just scared the shit outta me..

Storm13

Juniors
It’s crazy because the first one was sooooo f**king good...

I was about 5 when it came out and I think I must’ve been about 7 or 8 when I watched it for the first time...

I remember it just scared the shit outta me..
The first one is an Action masterpiece. How it goes from a war movie to sci-fi is one of a kind. To think Van Dame almost played the Predator is mind boggling.

Latest posts