What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

shiznit

Coach
Night School - i like some of Kevin Hart’s stand up but really haven’t liked any of his films...

This one I actually enjoyed... it wasn’t groundbreaking or anything... but i had a good laugh.

I know a lot of people hate her.. but i like Tiffany Haddish...

axl rose

Bench
Creed II. Really a sequel to Rocky IV. Standard Rocky formula with no great surprises here but whatever, I liked it anyway. Rocky/Creed rankings just for the hell of it. Feel free to argue and rip my rankings apart.

Rocky
Rocky Balboa- fitting ending-but then not- made up for V
Rocky II- underated sequel
Creed- sly becomes Mickey, it works
Rocky IV- a cold war boxing movie? guilty pleasure
Creed II
Rocky III- Hulk Hogan and Mr T-- oh the 80's
Rocky V

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Creed II. Really a sequel to Rocky IV. Standard Rocky formula with no great surprises here but whatever, I liked it anyway. Rocky/Creed rankings just for the hell of it. Feel free to argue and rip my rankings apart.

Rocky
Rocky Balboa
Rocky II
Creed
Rocky IV
Creed II
Rocky III
Rocky V

haven't seen Creed II. But the rankings I have serious opinions on. Not sure how many of you have rewatched this series recently but some have aged a lot worse than others.

Rocky
Rocky II
Rocky Balboa
Rocky V - It's aged well, and not that bad a story line.
Creed
Rocky IV - aged badly
Rocky III - Never a great movie. Aged even worse.

axl rose

Bench
Bird Box (Netflix) sort of a The Happening/A Quiet Place mash up. Good atmosphere and much better than expected. Though when the zombie apocalypse hits/whatever the hell this is possessing everyone it may not be the best idea to open your door all the time. There is some stupidity from characters here but Sandra Bullock is pretty good and it's well worth a watch anyway. B+

Last edited:

axl rose

Bench
You have to watch home alone on Christmas Eve. Still funny as anything.
giphy.gif

Matua

Bench
haven't seen Creed II. But the rankings I have serious opinions on. Not sure how many of you have rewatched this series recently but some have aged a lot worse than others.

Rocky
Rocky II
Rocky Balboa
Rocky V - It's aged well, and not that bad a story line.

Creed
Rocky IV - aged badly
Rocky III - Never a great movie. Aged even worse.
Don't know how those can be rated higher than Creed. Rocky V is dumb filmmaking and Rocky Balboa is like listening to Radiohead on a loop with no razor blade handy to slit your wrists.

IV and III are stupid but at least they're fun (and cheesy).

Eelementary

Post Whore
Aquaman

Now, Aquaman is my favourite hero, and I love Jason Momoa, so perhaps I'm biased, but...

I f**king loved this film!

Fun from start to finish.

Momoa was perfect, and he had amazing chemistry with Heard.

Wilson was good as Ocean Master.

And despite being a fun and humorous film, they didn't make Aquaman look like a comedic character.

Imo, easily DC's best film (I loved Wonser Woman, but the last 30 minutes or so really dragged on).

Aquaman is fun, visually beautiful, and a great introduction to a truly badass superhero.

Aquaman

Now, Aquaman is my favourite hero, and I love Jason Momoa, so perhaps I'm biased, but...

I f**king loved this film!

Fun from start to finish.

Momoa was perfect, and he had amazing chemistry with Heard.

Wilson was good as Ocean Master.

And despite being a fun and humorous film, they didn't make Aquaman look like a comedic character.

Imo, easily DC's best film (I loved Wonser Woman, but the last 30 minutes or so really dragged on).

Aquaman is fun, visually beautiful, and a great introduction to a truly badass superhero.
Vinny Chase was better in the role imo

Latest posts