What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What must Robbie Farah do..

POPEYE

Coach
If Benji signed with Canberra we would not hear from you for months, you would be locked in your room back handing yourself with glee and fervour.

Any club would want him.

Raiders have only seen daylight for 40 minutes and you want them back on the darkside already . . . fair f**king crack of the whip

Noa

First Grade
Robbie Farah will be forgotten about the time Smith is accepting his immortal recognition.

Nuff said

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I would still take Farah...

crazy call to make, but Ive seen Farah play with a dud team and still match it with the best.

Premierships, rings and etc whilst great shouldnt be why anyone picks a player over another. It is a team game and there have been plenty of awesome players on dud teams.

Noa

First Grade
Premierships, rings and etc whilst great shouldnt be why anyone picks a player over another. It is a team game and there have been plenty of awesome players on dud teams.

All true and if amyone really knew what to look for theyd know Smith is the far superior footballer.

IN a team of champions such as Queensland and Australia Smith regularly looks a class above while Farah has stuggled to stand out in City-Country matches

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Farah outplayed everyone in the nsw team last year. Whilst he had a slow tart to his rep career, he hasn't exactly been outplayed based on recent performances.

typicalfan

Coach
I would take Smith anyday.

There is nothing Farah brings to the table that Smith doesn't already possess.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Remember Farah having a big sook about copping it on twitter last year and then ended up being exposed as a hypocrite and apologized to the PM:lol: a merkin of the highest order

typicalfan

Coach
I would still take Farah...

crazy call to make, but Ive seen Farah play with a dud team and still match it with the best.

Maybe the question is how many dud players does Smith prop up. Players like the Wagga Kangaroo Norrie or the 500k Adam Blair who goes like a peewee moke now. Others like Hinchcliffe, Proctor and in the past players like Lowrie and Johnson. Farah doesn't make his team a premiership threat on his account alone in fact there hasn't been too many years recently that Farah has been the best player at the Tigers. Last year maybe alongside Woods but Ellis has been their best the last 3 years or so.

Vic Mackey

Referee
All this farah love is starting to have a bunniesman effect I.e causing other teams fans to hate him due to consistent rambling about how good he is.

I'm sure 90% of nrl fans have him in the top 2 hookers in the game. 90% of them (including myself) have him as the second best.

It's still pretty awesome being number 2 to smith

typicalfan

Coach
All this farah love is starting to have a bunniesman effect I.e causing other teams fans to hate him due to consistent rambling about how good he is.

I'm sure 90% of nrl fans have him in the top 2 hookers in the game. 90% of them (including myself) have him as the second best.

It's still pretty awesome being number 2 to smith
Farah is a very very very accomplished hooker and he is number 2. Matt Ballin is extremely underrated though and flies under the radar because of the quality of the players around him (funny how that works differently to the argument a lot use for Smith). But Farah as a leader and his willingness to put his hand up when the big plays come around make him number 2. He is very skilled as well but it is the other two things that mean the most to me.

Tone83

Juniors
Segeyaro will surpass both soon enough, assuming of course he doesn't bash some chick or become an alco, if he can stick with date rape and ecstasy like a respectable leaguie the sky's the limit.

Silent Knight

First Grade
It's good to see the Robbie Farah persecution complex is still running strong in some Tigers fans since the Danny Buderus era :lol:

northwest9

Juniors
Maybe the question is how many dud players does Smith prop up. Players like the Wagga Kangaroo Norrie or the 500k Adam Blair who goes like a peewee moke now. Others like Hinchcliffe, Proctor and in the past players like Lowrie and Johnson. Farah doesn't make his team a premiership threat on his account alone in fact there hasn't been too many years recently that Farah has been the best player at the Tigers. Last year maybe alongside Woods but Ellis has been their best the last 3 years or so.

im fairly sure thats coach bellamy getting the best of the players, not smith

hes good, vastly better than farah, but he not the coach

typicalfan

Coach
Cameron is the one that controls the ruck and engaging the markers allowing the forwards easy metres not the coach.

Mr Saab

Referee
Robbie is a very good player, but he must learn not to blow semi final games like vs the Warriors in 2011.

Latest posts