What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What must Robbie Farah do..

Fire

First Grade
Interesting stats on Farah and Smith there. I always thought Smith was quieter this season and Cronk has taken over the captaincy role at Storm. Smith is probably saving himself for after Origin.

Just on Farah, I wouldn't feel too sorry for him. He just signed a multi-million dollar contract and has solid cash flow coming in from his restaurant / nightclub.

Good player though.

Danish

Referee
not really, but im sure if you were to ask him how many premiership rings he has, he wouldnt answer with 1.

And the sad bloke still holding onto his wedding ring must still be married, despite his wife now copping it nightly from her new man and living interstate, eh?

dinko

Juniors
A) Be Consistent.
B) Stop whinging every time the ref blows his whistle.
C) Not give away 3 dumb penaties when his team are up to their eyeballs in a game.
D) It would also help your case if he actually was a better player than any of the Big 3.

You're taking the piss?

I'm sure he is hands down the most consistent player in the NRL!
Whinge? If earning your team a couple of extra breathers is a sin then I'm sure he'd be content with being labelled a wringer by some nuffi.

dinko

Juniors
If billy wanted to he could have karate kicked farah's rough head into the 4th row, outstanding restraint from the great man.

Farah was waiting for this nobody to do something stupid. Just ask Payne and Friend.

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
Both are great players in their own way.

IMO, Robbie needs to get the niggle out of his game. He seems more focused on whinging about ref's calls and personal match-ups than about the team's and his performance.

My two cents...

dinko

Juniors

IMO, Robbie needs to get the niggle out of his game. He seems more focused on whinging about ref's calls and personal match-ups than about the team's and his performance.

My two cents...

He is a leader in every facet of the game, continually leads tackle count, assists etc if that ain't sacrifice I don't know what is. What niggle are you on about he's the captain ye nong, I'm sure sucking up a few at the expense of exchAnging a few words with the ref, especially when they've made crucial refereeing blunders is no sin.

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
You're taking the piss?

I'm sure he is hands down the most consistent player in the NRL!
Whinge? If earning your team a couple of extra breathers is a sin then I'm sure he'd be content with being labelled a wringer by some nuffi.

:roll:

Your delusion and loss of a sense of reality needs professional attention.

gronkathon

First Grade

My two cents...

Fair call.

Sad thing is the niggle only really came in when he had to prove himself as "Origin Worthy" to the numpties picking the Blues side

northwest9

Juniors
And the sad bloke still holding onto his wedding ring must still be married, despite his wife now copping it nightly from her new man and living interstate, eh?

he still got married, no one can deny the fact that on the day, that sad bloke did get married. :lol:

bottle

Coach
The wedding was annulled. This means it was a non wedding under the law. Poor, sad bloke.

Amadaca

Juniors
To get a mention? The media constantly shun his superhuman like performances, easily the MOM despite being in the losing team.

If like for some of the statisticians to pull out some stats and lets compare his performance to that of smith slater and crong combined.

Boy it woulda been nice had he unleashed on that hillbilly.

Is it just me or has Farah been in the papers a lot this year?

dinko

Juniors
Is it just me or has Farah been in the papers a lot this year?

Link or STFU. I'm not asking for links to his resigning or his regular duties as captain, attending pressers etc.

None of the 'experts' Johns x2, Sterlo, Tallis, even NSW COACH big nose Daley! I'm not sure if this dope realises that Farah is going to be captain once ASADA come down on Gallen.

betcats

Referee
not really, but im sure if you were to ask him how many premiership rings he has, he wouldnt answer with 1.

nor would many players from other teams. only bitter fans still piss and moan. the players have got on with trying to be premiers this year and the next

Lol Storm fans and players are like Smeagol with these precious rings.

Amadaca

Juniors
Link or STFU. I'm not asking for links to his resigning or his regular duties as captain, attending pressers etc.

None of the 'experts' Johns x2, Sterlo, Tallis, even NSW COACH big nose Daley! I'm not sure if this dope realises that Farah is going to be captain once ASADA come down on Gallen.

On your rags, mate?