What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What schools did you go to?

Crusher

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
& u dont follow Wugby Union? :crazy:

Aaaargh. Played it by force at Pius cause in those days we weren't allowed to play for outside sporting clubs and the buggers didn't play league. Had to wait until me was finished yr 12 to take up league again.

roosters06

Juniors
Gunnedah Primary School (1990-1996)
St Mary's College - Gunnedah (1997-2001)
Tamworth TAFE (2002)
Charles Sturt University - Bathurst Campus (2005-Current)

Martli

Coach
Johnsonville west (Wellington, NZ) primary school late 92-97
West Park Primary school (Formerlly Johnsonville west) 1998
Raroa Intermediate 1999-2000
Onslow College 2001-2005
Victoria University 2006-Present

Coraki_kid

Juniors
93' - 99' St Joseph's primary school coraki
00' - 05' Trinity catholic college lismore

currently a SCU lad

2 True Blues

Coach
No thats the award they gave to the bloke who was supposed to be a student, however was often down the beach !!!! The student you have when you dont have one.

My mate who was dark skinned got the Jaffa award cause he drove a red VW beetle. Another mate who was only short got the " I hope to reach 5 foot when I reach puberty award ".

2 True Blues

Coach
Did you want to anyway !!??!!

I had a great time at school ( or when I was supposed to be there LOL...) My favourite times of the day were recess and lunchtime. I still did exactly what I wanted to do when I left school, and it was a barrel of laughs when I was there. Had great times running a muck at school.......When we left it was the last year the school allowed muck up days at the end of the year. We spoiled it for generations to come, but geese we gave em hell !!!!

I still remember the write up in the yr 12 end of year paper. My music teacher did a write up in the magazine about his class and wrote it in a MINUTE BY MINUTE sequence.

For example 10 minutes : Such and such happens.
12 minutes : Steve falls asleep ETC ETC....

I did not get a mention until MINUTE 23:

Minute 23: 2TB turns up at the classroom door. Gives the usual exuse that he had mistakingly thought we were in the Practical classroom this period and not in the theory room so went to the wrong room. I could tell he had been looking really hard as his eyes were all glassy and bloodshot !!!

Loved that teacher, he was one of the best !!!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
I've forgotten so much of my school days now 2TB...so long ago!.....world was a far different place then......would like to go back for that reason alone.... !

2 True Blues

Coach
;-) Had some good times NBB......They think they have it hard till they enter the REAL world though these days !!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Anyone a De la Salle Bankstown boy? or the old Benilde catholic high?

Best times of life, i'd always get in trouble for playing jokes jokes, but the teachers loved me so they'd always let me off, and the fact i was good at League and athletics.

Latest posts