What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the fans can do to stop the rot.

Mr Red

First Grade
An empty hill at Kogarah with a 70 metre banner saying citing the usual Oust Doust/Dice Price.

Would cause a stir in the news at least...

+1

maybe it might put a fire under those players that always sprout the same bullsh*t about supporting the coach - surely you would want to play well for a coach you support that is under fire ... right... right??

If not they are all full of it...

pinkmoon

Juniors
anyone on the forum own a printing company? we could print 5000 paper banners that say OUST DOUST/DICE PRICE and hand them out for free on the hill with the instructions of holding them up just prior to kick off and when the team run out (for the purpose of the TV cameras). That way the whole hill will be filled the words to get the message across loud and clear!

kit66

Bench
anyone on the forum own a printing company? we could print 5000 paper banners that say OUST DOUST/DICE PRICE and hand them out for free on the hill with the instructions of holding them up just prior to kick off and when the team run out (for the purpose of the TV cameras). That way the whole hill will be filled the words to get the message across loud and clear!

I can do that for you. My prices are very reasonable. PM me your credit card details and I'll get the ball rolling.

TruSaint

Referee
AS they want us not to attend Kogarah games so they can dump the ground may I suggest we don't boycott Kogarah. A better protest is to boycott all the Homebush/SCG/SFS games. Makes two good points in one. We where sold the JV on a Kogarah/Wollongong equal split and I for one would like them to finally honour that promise.

Why burn the holy land.
An empty ANZ stadium would be a message alright.
A packed Win's... also a message.

Gazzaw

Juniors
Originally Posted by pinkmoon View Post

The ways things are going (or rather NOT) you won't need 5000. Abt 100 should cover things.
Our first game is against Wests at ANZ. How ridiculously empty will that look.

tumbidragon

First Grade
The Ukrainian puppet "President". Seems like all the rage atm to call for his head. And I'm not one to miss a bandwagon!

Hutty1986

Immortal
If anyone asks who you support, say ''Anyone but the Dragons"

Then if you say that to 3 people in one day, then there's three extra people in one day who know you don't support the Dragons.

TruSaint

Referee
The Ukrainian puppet "President". Seems like all the rage atm to call for his head. And I'm not one to miss a bandwagon!

Got it, and how can i dispute the word of a man that was dressed the way u were at the 9's.
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

PS... it was legendary

AS they want us not to attend Kogarah games so they can dump the ground may I suggest we don't boycott Kogarah. A better protest is to boycott all the Homebush/SCG/SFS games. Makes two good points in one. We where sold the JV on a Kogarah/Wollongong equal split and I for one would like them to finally honour that promise.

I agree this is the best suggestion. Kogarah and Wollogong is our heart and soul.

The 70m Banner should only be at the Homebush ...with only a few of us there to hold it up.

chillwinston

Juniors
If you support the club, you show up and support your team through thick n thin! enough with the bullsh!t about doing something stupid!

I get the frustration of some people but if you want to abandon the team then go for it, we don't need the negativity.