What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the Hell!!!

Chook

First Grade
I'm sure many a dog supporter seen what was to happen ala Moffo, but there seem to be none prepared to put a stop to it.

In fact, there would be plenty of evidence to the contrary in that dog supporters are far more inclined to sit back, watch and do nothing about the antics of their fellow supporters. Or worse egg these dickwads on or even partake in the actions of others. And yes, I have witnessed and experienced first hand this culture on more than one occasion.

Let's see if Malcom in the middle can put an end to it? :?

Chook.

Dog-E

Juniors
roosterbooster1 said:
Moffo said:
95% of our fanbase is fine, like most clubs
bullsh*t
more like 5% is fine

Look Booster - Fact is - If you are a drunken, mentally bereft tool, circling the Olympic Stadium in red white & blue underwear, with a rubber glove 'cock's comb' on your head screaming "Freddie says! Freddie says!....I am the Rooster! Coo-coo-ca-CHOO! Coo-coo-ca-CHOO!...then 95% of ANY group of fans are going to have a problem with you!... :?

Tigerpete

Juniors
I cant come on here and Bag Dogs fans because i find the majority of them tp be great fans for their club. its just this small pocket of "supporters" who continually thrive on anti social behaviour. We've all heard about them and are sick of hearing about them, more should be done to eradicate them for good.

Chook

First Grade
Dog-E said:
roosterbooster1 said:
Moffo said:
95% of our fanbase is fine, like most clubs
bullsh*t
more like 5% is fine

Look Booster - Fact is - If you are a drunken, mentally bereft tool, circling the Olympic Stadium in red white & blue underwear, with a rubber glove 'c**k's comb' on your head screaming "Freddie says! Freddie says!....I am the Rooster! Coo-coo-ca-CHOO! Coo-coo-ca-CHOO!...then 95% of ANY group of fans are going to have a problem with you!...!

And what about if we just want to go to a game of footy and watch our side play? Should we expect to have a problem with a group of short haired, gold chain sporting, WRX driving, violent deadheads, dressed in dog jerseys who are there for no other reason than to cause trouble?

Fact is, your fan base consists of a large contingent of violent f**king morons who want to cause trouble coupled with another large contingent who want to watch, point and laugh at the victims of the f**king morons, coupled with a small group who want to do the right thing!

Chook.

Dog-E

Juniors
Listen....I am involved in the Rugny League wider community - And as a redult I speak to many, many, many other fans....and yet - it is the Roosters' who moan the loudest...And having seen FIRST HAND how SOME of your fans carry on when they come to our joint - to be taken on by SOME of our fans!...I can tell you just HOW inappropriate that attitude is for you to carry around! :roll:

These elements you describe & revile above are evident THROUGHOUT the Roosters supporter fan base - as are they present throughout any others...Would you like to explain to the 40+ Souths fan I spoke to barely even a month ago, who regaled me the tale of how she had a FULL bottle of mount franklin water thrown at her by the neigbouring Roosters supprorters bay at the SFS earlier this year, which shattered her cheekbone in 2 places, meaning she had to miss her daughter's own Christening shortly afterwards, as she was still in hospital???

I'd like to see your sad little self try.....

Your arrogant ignorance is the reason the average fan thinks as much of you as what they scrape off their shoes after walking through a field full of cows, nowadays!! :roll:

eelsta

Bench
Chook said:
I'm sure many a dog supporter seen what was to happen ala Moffo, but there seem to be none prepared to put a stop to it.

In fact, there would be plenty of evidence to the contrary in that dog supporters are far more inclined to sit back, watch and do nothing about the antics of their fellow supporters. Or worse egg these dickwads on or even partake in the actions of others. And yes, I have witnessed and experienced first hand this culture on more than one occasion.

Let's see if Malcom in the middle can put an end to it? :?

Chook.
god help us if its a rooster and dogs GF androosters win :roll: oh and moffo stop trying to bring other teams supporters into your supporters behaviour, no doubt you will just face it you lot are a disgrace.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
eelavation said:
CC_Eagle said:
Forum Idiot said:
ive had some bad experiences with dogs "fans" before too but round1 this year and today were very pleasant experiences. the real dogs fans know how to get behind their team.
bigT and that whole area were so vocal and the team showed their appreciation after the game.
after the bang i was expecting to hear that emergency noise that we were advised of all day.
id also like to congratulate the manly fans that got out to support to eagles in premier league. the PL match was absolutely brilliant. if only their first grade side had as much ticker..

Thank you :D

There weren't many of us, but our flags did most of the talking.

That bang scared the crap outta me. I thought it was one of their suicide bombers.

CC, I just don't know whether that was the right thing to say, mate! :D

So be it... ;-)

Dogaholic

First Grade
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/dogbites.asp?ID=1671&SN=1

Monday, September 20, 2004 10:35:46 AM
BULLDOGS SEEK FANS SUPPORT
Malcolm Noad, CEO of the Bulldogs, has today re-issued his call to all fans to help the Club and the NRL identify the person responsible for disrupting yesterday’s game at Aussie Stadium.

“These people are not true Bulldogs supporters and the Club is fed up with these people impacting upon all the good work Steve Price and the team are putting in on the field. One or two idiots are behind this and we want to make sure that they never attend a game again.”

Mr Noad has met with representatives of the Bulldog Army this morning with Greg “Ace” Steele throwing his support behind the club. “These people must understand that their actions continue to damage the Club and the team. It is up to us as fans to help the Club identify these trouble makers.

If you have any information about these people, please contact the Club on 9789 2922 or on email info@bulldogs.com.au

eelsta

Bench
Its a Dogs World said:
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/dogbites.asp?ID=1671&SN=1

Monday, September 20, 2004 10:35:46 AM
BULLDOGS SEEK FANS SUPPORT
Malcolm Noad, CEO of the Bulldogs, has today re-issued his call to all fans to help the Club and the NRL identify the person responsible for disrupting yesterday’s game at Aussie Stadium.

“These people are not true Bulldogs supporters and the Club is fed up with these people impacting upon all the good work Steve Price and the team are putting in on the field. One or two idiots are behind this and we want to make sure that they never attend a game again.”

Mr Noad has met with representatives of the Bulldog Army this morning with Greg “Ace” Steele throwing his support behind the club. “These people must understand that their actions continue to damage the Club and the team. It is up to us as fans to help the Club identify these trouble makers.

If you have any information about these people, please contact the Club on 9789 2922 or on email info@bulldogs.com.au
havnt we heard all this before!!!!!!!!!!!! and still mothing happens :roll: :roll:

Chook

First Grade
Dog-E said:
Listen....I am involved in the Rugny League wider community - And as a redult I speak to many, many, many other fans....and yet - it is the Roosters' who moan the loudest...And having seen FIRST HAND how SOME of your fans carry on when they come to our joint - to be taken on by SOME of our fans!...I can tell you just HOW inappropriate that attitude is for you to carry around! :roll:

These elements you describe & revile above are evident THROUGHOUT the Roosters supporter fan base - as are they present throughout any others...Would you like to explain to the 40+ Souths fan I spoke to barely even a month ago, who regaled me the tale of how she had a FULL bottle of mount franklin water thrown at her by the neigbouring Roosters supprorters bay at the SFS earlier this year, which shattered her cheekbone in 2 places, meaning she had to miss her daughter's own Christening shortly afterwards, as she was still in hospital???

I'd like to see your sad little self try.....

Your arrogant ignorance is the reason the average fan thinks as much of you as what they scrape off their shoes after walking through a field full of cows, nowadays!! :roll:

And speaking of attitudes, in typical dog fashion, you divert blame, take no responsibility, make unfounded claims and generally talk a whole heap of sh!t without at any stage answering the criticisms levelled against your club! Is that you Malcom? :roll:

Every fan base has it's idiots. Not every fan base has violent, cracker throwing, flare lighting, train wrecking, media bashing, gang members who bravely hunt in packs. Not every fan base has a MAJORITY who'd rather sit back and DO NOTHING while these idiots carry on the way they do! Not every fan base needs to include a code of conduct for those wanting to join it.

I'm not surprised you cannot anwer any of these criticisms. Your club has never acknowledged them in the past with it's head up arse syndrome, and has only RECENTLY tried to do something about them. And even that was more a public relations exercise than anything useful.

You can continue to ignorantly claim that it's a minority of dog supporters that carry on like this, but until such time as you are prepared to admit that it is the MAJORITY of dog supporters that ALLOW this type of behaviour to perpetuate, than ignorant you will ever be!

Chook.

ucantseeme

Juniors
i wonder if we could see into the future, say the year 2020, and be able to read the posts on this forum about bulldogs fans behaviour at games.....

will there be posts like:

1) "....those bulldogs fans are an asset to sport in Australia...."
2) "....I lost my wallet at the game and a young bulldog fan who found it spent the entire second half tracking me down to return the wallet and all its contents...."

OR

1) "....police estimate the bodycount to be as high as 200...."
2) "....willie mason jr has been fined $250,000 for recreational drug use...."

troydodds

Juniors
Being stupid is not something confined to Bulldogs supporters.

I attend every Penrith game in every Australian city (although I missed Melbourne this year) and no matter where you go, trouble often isn't far away.

At a Manly game this year, a few Manly drunks caused a fight. I can't tell you the amount of fist-fights I've seen at Penrith Stadium over the years.

If yesterday's incident happened at any other ground it wouldn't have rated a mention. But because the Bulldogs were involved, it becomes an issue.

Lets not jump on the Bulldogs back every time something goes wrong. It is only a minority of their supporters who cause problems.

aids

Bench
troydodds said:
...If yesterday's incident happened at any other ground it wouldn't have rated a mention

yeah, but becuase of the stuff that they have been involved in this year they last thing the bulldogs need is more negative media.

it was pretty stupid, and i havn't heard of anything like that happening before.
and for some reason the club seems to attract 8 year olds with access to alcohol and explosives.

also how the hell did they smuggle the stuff into the grownd anyway?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
If yesterday's incident happened at any other ground it wouldn't have rated a mention. But because the Bulldogs were involved, it becomes an issue.

I disagree.

If there was a small explosion at Ericsson it would rate a mention.

Moffo

Referee
Chook said:
Moffo said:
Chook said:
Moffo said:
Large firecracker. Few kids were stuffing around with them for the whole game, the security must've been stupid not to see what they were planning to do

Why didn't you alert security if you could see what they were planning to do??

Chook.

Who said I didn't?????

So what did you do after you reported it to security and they didn't do anything?

Chook.

I told the security guard that there were four kids (about 17-18) who let it off. They piss bolted after it happened....No chance of catching them, i told them what they were wearing and that was it

They also let off a smaller cracker in the 1/2 half. If you look at the picture, everyone is looking to the right, which is where they were. I told security that....but the fact is, once they leave the ground, how the hell are you supposed to identify them?

Grantwhy

Juniors
IanRitchie said:

I disagree.

If there was a small explosion at Ericsson it would rate a mention.

Something like that hapening at Dairy Farmers Stadium would be a big issue.