What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the Hell!!!

Zef

Juniors
Chook said:
If I saw a gang of Rooster supporters having a go at a member of an opposing fan base, yes I would step in and ask them to wake up to themselves and to stop acting like bulldog supporters.

F*** you can lay an egg, Chook.

Let me say up front that even if I was at the game yesterday, wether I would've jumped in to try and stop proceedings would’ve depended on how much Dutch Courage I’d drunk and how many and how big the offenders were. I’m nobody’s hero so don’t expect me to pass judgement on what somebody else does or doesn’t do nor even pay care for your opinion seeing as you weren’t even there nor did anything to stop it either.

And I’m sure you could make up dozens of stories about the times you’ve “intervened” when you’ve seen injustice committed if given enough time. But all I can say is on the evidence you’ll be wasting your keystrokes on me.

But to take you at your word, I imagine the next time I come across you it will be when you “intervene” on a fellow Rooster supporter next time one of them lays down some bare-faced racism and/or outright slander on The Wall right? Seeing as it’s near endemic over there at times… most times, I expect I’ll come across your little “interventions” quite a lot (even on my behalf – won’t that be funny).

Because racism and slander are to be abhorred right? So of course you’d step in and ask your fellow Rooster supporter to wake up to themselves and to stop acting like Bulldog supporters won’t you?

And then you’ll invite me down to your property to go shoot some flying pigs.

Like I said – you sure can lay a f***in’ egg, Chook. Now hatch it.

troydodds

Juniors
I think we're getting a bit off subject here. Here's the bottom line: There are some real wankers at football games, and unfortunately a vast majority of them appear to claim they "support" the Bulldogs.

I don't know what they have to do, but security needs to be stricter on things being brought into games.

Yes, Ray Hadley over-reacted but in the current world climate, small things like this are enough to scare people - especially children who were in the area. It's cutting out the smaller stuff that stops the bigger things happening down the track.

Oh and to the person who said a small explosion at Ericsson Stadium would rate a mention, I highly doubt it. A Canberra player goes up on charges for flashing his cigar at people and it was barely mentioned in Sydney. If it had been a Bulldogs player, it would have been the front page of the Telegraph.

Chook

First Grade
Zef said:
Chook said:
If I saw a gang of Rooster supporters having a go at a member of an opposing fan base, yes I would step in and ask them to wake up to themselves and to stop acting like bulldog supporters.

F*** you can lay an egg, Chook.

Let me say up front that even if I was at the game yesterday, wether I would've jumped in to try and stop proceedings would’ve depended on how much Dutch Courage I’d drunk and how many and how big the offenders were. I’m nobody’s hero so don’t expect me to pass judgement on what somebody else does or doesn’t do nor even pay care for your opinion seeing as you weren’t even there nor did anything to stop it either.

And I’m sure you could make up dozens of stories about the times you’ve “intervened” when you’ve seen injustice committed if given enough time. But all I can say is on the evidence you’ll be wasting your keystrokes on me.

But to take you at your word, I imagine the next time I come across you it will be when you “intervene” on a fellow Rooster supporter next time one of them lays down some bare-faced racism and/or outright slander on The Wall right? Seeing as it’s near endemic over there at times… most times, I expect I’ll come across your little “interventions” quite a lot (even on my behalf – won’t that be funny).

Because racism and slander are to be abhorred right? So of course you’d step in and ask your fellow Rooster supporter to wake up to themselves and to stop acting like Bulldog supporters won’t you?

And then you’ll invite me down to your property to go shoot some flying pigs.

Like I said – you sure can lay a f***in’ egg, Chook. Now hatch it.

You pitiful pathetic dweeb Zef. Only you would try and compare what people say on a internet forum to how your fellow dog supporters carry on at a football game :roll: Get real idiot!!

But if you feel you need protecting on the Wall, I'll have a word on your behalf and ask them to stop picking on poor little you :lol:

Chook.