What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the Hell!!!

Oz Yid's Tigers

Juniors
i remember going back to 86 and 87 easts fans were always the ones in trouble, arguing and fighting .. from memeory henson park only had parking around the ground for 45 cars and for their big home games easts would sometimes have 46 or 47 cars that required parking round the edge .. this often resulted 2 loyal easts supporters having 2 park on the street and walk the 2 mins to see their heroes like trewhella, gurr, eden, orr et al lead their team to another glorious bottom of the table finish ... for those of you too young it was before easts used to give tickets away outside bondi junction maccas and before they had half an origin side .. but they were still a big club u know !!

Dog-E

Juniors
Oh please!!

DO change your tack in the one thread yet again Chook, please! By all means!! :lol:

Debating this monkey, is like talking to a puff of cigar smoke people!!!...U can't grasp him, and soon as you HAVE lined him up...he just changes shape, and his story to suit his needs...You can get no sense out of it no matter how hard u try ..and the bottom line of it all is - he just STINKS anyway!!! :roll:

Chook

First Grade
walker smith said:
So chook

if u saw a serious crime being committed in the street 9not necessarily an act of violence, lets say vandalism like is being alleged to have taken place on sunday), involving people you do not know, you would dive straight in and apprehend the perpetrators?

regardless of the unknown variables that govern the situation, such as weapons, numbers, unwanted violence etc.?

Of course not, and that is a truly stupid analogy!! We are talking about a football game here, not Bagdad!!

If I saw a gang of Rooster supporters having a go at a member of an opposing fan base, yes I would step in and ask them to wake up to themselves and to stop acting like bulldog supporters. If I saw a Rooster fan throw something at a game, I would have a go at him/her. And yes I had a go at Finch in round 3, even though it was bulldogs fans that threw the bottle in the first place. :shock:

If a one person has a problem with another person, take it outside and sort it out. But if ten have a problem with one, regardless of who they support, that one will get my assistance.

Chook.

[furrycat]

Coach
You never would try to apprehend someone Chook. Even as a cop I'd be cautious because who says they aren't armed when I'm not?

Chook

First Grade
Dog-E said:
Oh please!!

DO change your tack in the one thread yet again Chook, please! By all means!! :lol:

Debating this monkey, is like talking to a puff of cigar smoke people!!!...U can't grasp him, and soon as you HAVE lined him up...he just changes shape, and his story to suit his needs...You can get no sense out of it no matter how hard u try ..and the bottom line of it all is - he just STINKS anyway!!! :roll:

You debate?? :lol: :lol:

You insult and run away, that's what you do!

I'm still here moron, where have you been?

Chook.

Chook

First Grade
[furrycat said:
]You never would try to apprehend someone Chook. Even as a cop I'd be cautious because who says they aren't armed when I'm not?

I never said I would. It was a stupid analogy. Like I said we are talking a footy game here.

Chook.

Dog-E

Juniors
Chook said:
Dog-E said:
Oh please!!

Chook.

Yes, you're still here - and u are also STILl to say jack squat of any value...

So if youre still here - use your time constructively, and defend yourself with facts...not the puerile insults you accuse ME of throwing???...Oh, PLEASE little miss chook!!! :lol:

We've seen you contradict yourself within 3 or 4 posts above already in here...one not NEED debate you - you are doing a mighty fine job of faaaarking YOURSELF up there chookie!! :lol:

Chook

First Grade
Dog-E said:
Chook said:
Dog-E said:
Oh please!!

Chook.

Yes, you're still here - and u are also STILl to say jack squat of any value...

So if youre still here - use your time constructively, and defend yourself with facts...not the puerile insults you accuse ME of throwing???...Oh, PLEASE little miss chook!!! :lol:

We've seen you contradict yourself within 3 or 4 posts above already in here...one not NEED debate you - you are doing a mighty fine job of faaaarking YOURSELF up there chookie!! :lol:

Just as I thought, you've got nothing.

Chook.

eelsta

Bench
which game would you go to without worrying about violence roosters or dogs without question it would be the roosters by a country mile !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dog-E

Juniors
Got nothing??...Er....You want an answer to something do you??...Well in that case - I'm MORE than happy to answer...But am unfortunately still waiting for you to ask a QUESTION u faaaaarking fruitcake!!! :lol: :lol:

So fire away sunshine!...I sill have half an hour to kill before I have to leave to be soemwhere! :mrgreen:

Chook

First Grade
Dog-E said:
While you're digging out something to say...Just keep an eye on this thread - as the barometer of how the REST of the NRL supporting general public feel about you....in relation to us "Bad, bad, bad, naughty Dogs fans!"

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=39849

That's if u can't read what's already been posted above about you lot!! #-o

:lol:

Is that it?? :lol: :lol: You use some poll on this forum as your basis for "the REST of the NRL supporting general public"? :lol: :lol: You truly are a joke.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/03/27/1080330987022.html?from=storyrhs&oneclick=true
http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2004/s1075110.htm
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/09/19/1095532178518.html
http://www.crikey.com.au/columnists/2004/08/09-0004.html

And if you type in “Canterbury bulldogs fans bad behaviour” into Google, you’ll get another 146 facts.

Or you can try Yahoo and you'll get another 164 facts for “Canterbury bulldogs fans bad behaviour”

And in Altavista you get a whopping 166 facts using “Canterbury bulldogs fans bad behaviour”

That enough facts for you?

Go away boy, you're wasting my time.

Chook.

P.S Oh and when I was referring to you as having nothing, I was correct :lol:

Chook

First Grade
Hey Dog-E, I just had another look at your little poll about how "the REST of the NRL supporting general public" feel and apparently, this will surprise even you, there are only 49 people in the "the REST of the NRL supporting general public"? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't try again Sam.

Chook.

Dog-E

Juniors
I merely said 'Keep an eye on' that thread. The consensus will build..as it lawyas does when such things are posted! :D

What would you rather I use as a yardstick to gague the public opinion??..Shall I go to The Wall perhaps??..Will I get an unbiased aopinion, from a broad cross-section of society there? :lol:

And yet - having dipariged this - you then quote NEWSPAPER links at me??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh MY, the delicious irony!!

I'd better get going now though, hadn't I? - because I have Chook & Eelsta - the BRAINS TRUST of the LU Forums on my tail!! What will i DOOOOOO!?!?!? :shock: Better RUN!!! :shock:

And apart from all this - youve STILL said nothing!! :lol:

Man, you are one red, curly wig away from being a professional CLOWN!! :clap:

And Eelsta would make an EXCELLENT little helper monkey that dances, and collects the coins in the tin cup for you!... :D

[furrycat]

Coach
Your search - “Canterbury bulldogs fans bad behaviour” - did not match any documents.

You see if you do an exact search you get nothing. If I put it in normally, it'll come up with 146 pages that may contain only the word Fans, bad, behaviour... but never all of them. Learn how to use a search engine f**kwit.

Chook

First Grade
Dog-E said:
I merely said 'Keep an eye on' that thread. The consensus will build..as it lawyas does when such things are posted! :D

Yeah it's all the way up to 55 people now :lol:

Dog-E said:
What would you rather I use as a yardstick to gague the public opinion??..Shall I go to The Wall perhaps??..Will I get an unbiased aopinion, from a broad cross-section of society there? :lol:

You can always ring your mate Raay. I'm sure he'll agree with you. :lol:

Dog-E said:
And yet - having dipariged this - you then quote NEWSPAPER links at me??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh MY, the delicious irony!!

Then you go on placing your faith in forum polls :lol:

Dog-E said:
I'd better get going now though, hadn't I? - because I have Chook & Eelsta - the BRAINS TRUST of the LU Forums on my tail!! What will i DOOOOOO!?!?!? :shock: Better RUN!!! :shock:

That's what you do best.

Dog-E said:

On the contrary, I've said and asked a lot that you have continually failed to answer using only pathetic buff and bluster to hide the fact you've got nothing.

Dog-E said:

Or the fool that follows..

Dog-E said:
And Eelsta would make an EXCELLENT little helper monkey that dances, and collects the coins in the tin cup for you!... :D

Of course, everyone with an opinion against you has a "dog thing" right?

Chook.

eelsta

Bench
Dog-E said:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

eelsta

Bench
Chook said:
Dog-E said:

Yeah it's all the way up to 55 people now :lol:

Dog-E said:

You can always ring your mate Raay. I'm sure he'll agree with you. :lol:

Dog-E said:

Then you go on placing your faith in forum polls :lol:

Dog-E said:

That's what you do best.

Dog-E said:

On the contrary, I've said and asked a lot that you have continually failed to answer using only pathetic buff and bluster to hide the fact you've got nothing.

Dog-E said:

Or the fool that follows..

Dog-E said:

Of course, everyone with an opinion against you has a "dog thing" right?

Chook.
chook press your ignore button and you wi;; never have to read his shit again, a very disturbed dog ;-)