What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What those advocating afl style expansion don't want u to know

Pippen94

First Grade
Agree with most of this except the "proper ladies comp". Their women's comp is a joke, all a bunch of virtue signalling. The NRL's approach has been better and also seems to have had more input from actual women who play the sport.

Wait, I thought nobody here advocated the afl way?!

Wb1234

Referee
Okay, but you have no actual evidence that it's the case... You are literally choosing to believe it's the case in the face of the evidence.
Okay, but you have no actual evidence that it's the case... You are literally choosing to believe it's the case in the face of the evidence.
neither do you

but if you want to argue super league wasn’t a big boost to afl in nsw and qld you go for it

Perth Red

Post Whore
Nine didn't
Why didn’t they? In reality there is 48 times a brisbane club can be on fta next year. This year brincos are on nine 17 times. Even if you reduced that by a half they could still have 8 broncos games and 17 dolphins games meaning an overall increase to 25 games. it makes no sense to say nine havent benefitted From brisbane2 coming in.

The Great Dane

First Grade

neither do you

but if you want to argue super league wasn’t a big boost to afl in nsw and qld you go for it
I have Occam's razor.

Every successful team sees a jump in popularity, especially teams that have sucked for a long time. There's no reason to believe that the Swan's jump was because of anything other than lifting themselves from the cellar to the penthouse.

Vee

First Grade
I have Occam's razor.

Every successful team sees a jump in popularity, especially teams that have sucked for a long time. There's no reason to believe that the Swan's jump was because of anything other than lifting themselves from the cellar to the penthouse.
Please... you're embarrassing yourself.

The Great Dane

First Grade
If you think so. There is none so blind as those who will not see.
A proverb with religious origins. How apt.

If it was so easy to see you'd be able to prove it easily, but you can't provide one single shred of hard evidence... Have you ever thought that maybe you are the one who needs to opened their eyes instead of choosing to take certain attractive ideas as articles of faith?

Vee

First Grade
A proverb with religious origins. How apt.

If it was so easy to see you'd be able to prove it easily, but you can't provide one single shred of hard evidence... Have you ever thought that maybe you are the one who needs to opened their eyes instead of choosing to take certain attractive ideas as articles of faith?
Are you an anti-vaxxer too?

The Great Dane

First Grade
Are you an anti-vaxxer too?
Are you an anti-vaxxer?

You don't understand the difference between correlation and causation, you accept ideas without supporting evidence, you're fervent in your belief of them despite said lack of evidence, you're unwilling/unable to hear the opposing argument, etc, all of which are traits of the anti-vaxxers movement...

Seriously, your lack of self-awareness is astounding.

Vee

First Grade
Are you an anti-vaxxer?

You don't understand the difference between correlation and causation, you accept ideas without supporting evidence, you're fervent in your belief of them despite said lack of evidence, you're unwilling/unable to hear the opposing argument, etc, all of which are traits of the anti-vaxxers movement...

Seriously, your lack of self-awareness is astounding.
I think that's a mirror you're staring at.

Angry_eel

First Grade
One thing I've noted about GWS is that they are no one's first team. I have not met 1 AFL supporting person who said they follow the Giants. They are usually the second team of someone who supports Collingwood, West Coast or whatever other teams.

Perth Red

Post Whore
One thing I've noted about GWS is that they are no one's first team. I have not met 1 AFL supporting person who said they follow the Giants. They are usually the second team of someone who supports Collingwood, West Coast or whatever other teams.
I’ve seen a few gws merch wearing people in perth which is weird.