What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do with Elijah Taylor

Iafeta

Referee
when ? He scored 3 trys a couple of games ago, trending up or fluke ?

His defence is abysmal, he is targetted by everyone and is starting to look very stale, liability is a word that comes to mind.

Manu's days as the games greatest winger are over, 2nd row for Manu.

Mateo ??? ffs, what has he done starting, he offers a bit more off the bench (what did we pay for him ? ) but even then he has been 2nd rate for us this season, he is unpredictable, erratic and basically the only thing that has been consistent are his 'hail mary' offloads. Can now understand why the Parra fans were so happy to see him go..

Give me sharky any day.

Some of you kiddies cant see the forrest for the trees, stop listening to McGivor !

Oh ozbash :lol::lol::lol: Strangely you're getting dopier by the day. Good work, champ.

Rich102

Staff member
Good idea. Let's ban him!
And next week we can ban anybody who gives Maloney points in the 3-2-1.
And the week after we can ban anybody who criticises Manu.
Pretty soon there will be just you and me. Saying the same things to each other - afraid to disagree in case we are banned.

Sycophants of the world UNITE!

Meth

Staff member
And next week we can ban anybody who gives Maloney points in the 3-2-1.
Pretty soon there will be just you and me. Saying the same things to each other - afraid to disagree in case we are banned.

Nah mate, you'd be gone in week 2 :cool: (just kidding)

Meth

Staff member
I don't think anybody is seriously suggesting that Ozbash be banned btw- but if there was a forum rule against being mind-numbingly thick he would've been gone a long time ago

hitman82

Bench
And next week we can ban anybody who gives Mannering points in the 3-2-1.

great idea :)

ozbash

Referee
well, just hope I dont get proven right (again) of Saturday night.

Heard Mad Dog and Uate have borrowed a cardboard cutout of manu and are practising kicking to it...

could get ugly.

JoeD

First Grade
well, just hope I dont get proven right (again) of Saturday night.

Heard Mad Dog and Uate have borrowed a cardboard cutout of manu and are practising kicking to it...

could get ugly.

Not sure about Uate but I'm pretty sure mad dog hasnt kicked the ball in his career.

Taylor is great but Cleary is mucking him around with the minutes. Hes now a waste on the interchange bench. Taii or Rapira have to come in ASAP

hitman82

Bench
Taylor is great but Cleary is mucking him around with the minutes. Hes now a waste on the interchange bench. Taii or Rapira have to come in ASAP

Agreed.
Ta'ai is a must-have for the Cowboys game as we need him to be firing for round 1 of the finals. He brings aggression and intensity - EXACTLY what we are currently lacking and will need to beat Broncos or Manly away in 2 weeks' time.

Just out of interest, when was the last time we beat any of the top 8 teams? They have all been teaching us lessons in the second half of this season from memory. Bit of a gloomy thought...

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Get Tai'i out there for about 30 minutes a game with instructions to just run hard and straight on the edges to help suck the defense in.

hitman82

Bench
They're the worst team in the 8 and a sure thing to be cannon fodder in week 1, if they make it.
Storm schooled us twice, Dragons beat us - twice - even when in terrible form, Broncos pipped us, Tigers embarrassed us - twice, Cowboys thrashed us, Manly beat us easily.

Newcastle twice and Storm once are our only victories against top 8 sides this season... lots of gloom with a touch of doom. Killer instinct vs classy teams = sorely lacking.

Scott

Bench
They're the worst team in the 8 and a sure thing to be cannon fodder in week 1, if they make it.
Storm schooled us twice, Dragons beat us - twice - even when in terrible form, Broncos pipped us, Tigers embarrassed us - twice, Cowboys thrashed us, Manly beat us easily.

Newcastle twice and Storm once are our only victories against top 8 sides this season... lots of gloom with a touch of doom. Killer instinct vs classy teams = sorely lacking.

Jesus, when you put it like that, we may as well just not show up come week 1...:sarcasm:

hitman82

Bench
Haha sorry, we actually beat the Storm once. But yes, our record against Top 8 teams this season is TERRIBLE. [/end depressive rant]

Latest posts