What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's going on at Melbourne?

ek999

First Grade
My guess will be a major cut back in coaching staff. Read somewhere when the new owners take over that Melbourne were spending by far the most on coaching out of all the teams. Doubt Bellamy will be leaving then

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
this will be big news then, all the Storm wrestling coaches to get the arse.

that will certainly have a massive impact on their season.

I hope that the new owners are firing that oxygen thief Kevin Walters. After his appalling coaching performance at Catalan Dragons (pre-Trent Robinson) it was amazing that he got hired by Bellamy.

Walters doesn't have the personality to be Head Coach, so he is wasting valuable space sitting next to Bellamy.

BranVan3000

Coach
I guess that just about wraps the season up for Melbourne

Better take all the competition points off them for bringing the game into disrepute

Evenflow

Bench
Will McCloy ‏@will_mccloy 18m
HUGE news coming out of @MelbourneStorm ... Will be massive interruption to their season. #cleanout #nrl
Retweeted by Sandra Sully

?

If the players are safe and the coach isn't going anywhere then how could anything be a "massive disruption" to the season? If it's some off field personnel then i hardly think it'll have any great impact on field. Gauci left recently and we just had our best win of the season.

If the players are safe and the coach isn't going anywhere then how could anything be a "massive disruption" to the season? If it's some off field personnel then i hardly think it'll have any great impact on field. Gauci left recently and we just had our best win of the season.

pretty much.
you were shit hot on sunday.

f**kin 40/20 kick, try 2 plays later. game over. absolute boss team

parky88

Juniors
Will McCloy
HUGE news coming out of @MelbourneStorm ... Will be massive interruption to their season. #cleanout #nrl

Badman
@will_mccloy @MelbourneStorm if iy'a front office staff, how will it disrupt season? How is this news given new owners? #storminateacup

Will McCloy ‏
@Huw_Badman family atmosphere down there, players will be upset. Upheaval never good mid season.

hahahaha what a moron. MASSIVE NEWS!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Here I was hoping to hear the news that Smith and Bellamy had signed with the Knights...

Latest posts