What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

mongoose

Coach
Got through to the end of Stranger Things 4 with no spoils. Absolutely crying at the end. Eddie forever 🤘🏽.

Stunning shows all 4 of them. Can’t wait for 5 now.
1st season was great, 2nd season was solid, 3rd they jumped the shark - i hated it, 4th was better but too many characters and sub-plots going on and too melodramatic imo

Vic Mackey

Referee
Trainwreck: Woodstock 99

Im from that era and loved that music, I knew a bit about it (mainly the shit Limp Bizkit copped) but this is absolutely insane. I feel a weird sense of pride, cringe and horror whilst watching it.

I did see a quote I liked about it ‘Gen Z got ripped off at Frye Festival and cried on Instagram about it. Gen X got ripped off at Woodstock 99 and burned the f*#king place down’

Last edited:

Incorrect

Coach

Im from that era and loved that music, I knew a bit about it (mainly the shit Limp Bizkit copped) but this is absolutely insane. I feel a weird sense of pride, cringe and horror whilst watching it.

I did see a quote I liked about it ‘Gen Z got ripped off at Frye Festival and cried on Instagram about it. Gen X got ripped off at Woodstock 99 and burned the f*#king place down’

I shall give this a watch this weekend...

bileduct

Coach

The comparison to The Fyre Festival is a bit weird since that was an outright scam, everyone got ripped off and it mostly impacted people nobody felt any sympathy for and were easy to laugh at. The Woodstock 99 lineup f**king delivered and the vast majority of people there had the time of their life.

This series was a bit of a wank, to be honest. Didn't care for any of the MTV losers having a moan. Corporate greed and stupidity from exactly the kind of people you'd expect it from soured what looked like a pretty awesome time, and mostly after it was all over. The people blaming Fred Durst were f**king idiots. Booking a band like Limp Bizkit and wondering why the festival attracted idiots is like wondering why you ended up covered in faeces at a GG Allin show.

PJ

First Grade
Sandman. Loved the first 5 eps and went through them quickly, for me at least, over 2 days.

Then the story changes, and whilst it isn't bad, for mine not as good. Hopefully the last 3 pick up.

Generalzod

Immortal
Sandman. Loved the first 5 eps and went through them quickly, for me at least, over 2 days.

Then the story changes, and whilst it isn't bad, for mine not as good. Hopefully the last 3 pick up.
Great show the 4 ds dreams death desire despair…

mongoose

Coach

started watching this... boy its slow.

Netflix pushing "diversity" super hard in this lol I guess thats how it is now

Matua

Bench
started watching this... boy its slow.

Netflix pushing "diversity" super hard in this lol I guess thats how it is now
You mean the show creators, including the original Sandman creator who was involved in all the so called "diversity" changes?

Game_Breaker

Coach
Finished watching the Jeffrey Dahmer series

I didn't know too much about this psycho, but they did a good job of telling the story. Great performances

PJ

First Grade
Really enjoyed the Earthquake on Everest doco.

Takes a turn late ep 2 and how a few characters try and justify their actions is jaw dropping.

PJ

First Grade
Inside Man, series on Netflix that was bad. Good cast, good acting and a story that could have been interesting but the decisions some characters make are that stupid and unbelievable ruins any chance.

I recommend to avoid.

Victoire

Juniors
Inside Man, series on Netflix that was bad. Good cast, good acting and a story that could have been interesting but the decisions some characters make are that stupid and unbelievable ruins any chance.

I recommend to avoid.
Totally agree. I stuck it out to the final episode just to see how it ended .. and I regretted it. So f**ing dumb.

Reactions: PJ

Latest posts