What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats that i smell ... ?

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Bronco, Yes, they deserve each other. The level of geniusation compatibility is, according to the dickhead-o-meter, 98.9%. If it goes to court, they'd be shackled to each other and the key would be inserted into one of brook's Whale mates.

By the way, I never overreact. I was and am still having fun with this. When it ceases to be funny, I'll do something else.

meltigger, next time you want to have a dig at me for whatever reason, do it to me, not through a third party whose only crime is to have a laugh at our collective expense. That is after all, the point of the exercise. If it isn't in your case, you need help.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Bronco, Yes, they deserve each other. The level of geniusation compatibility is, according to the dickhead-o-meter, 98.9%. If it goes to court, they'd be shackled to each other and the key would be inserted into one of brook's Whale mates.

By the way, I never overreact. I was and am still having fun with this. When it ceases to be funny, I'll do something else.

meltigger, next time you want to have a dig at me for whatever reason, do it to me, not through a third party whose only crime is to have a laugh at our collective expense. That is after all, the point of the exercise. If it isn't in your case, you need help.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Where were all the supporters on Saturday night? Hibernating? Was there a wankathon at Rozelle?

f**k Leichhardt, good atmosphere but no bastard there. If that game had been played at Campbelltown, they'd have had 12,000 minimum. They'll have to bullet Leichhardt as it doesn't draw even when we're winning.

Time to flick the dinosaur.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Where were all the supporters on Saturday night? Hibernating? Was there a wankathon at Rozelle?

f**k Leichhardt, good atmosphere but no bastard there. If that game had been played at Campbelltown, they'd have had 12,000 minimum. They'll have to bullet Leichhardt as it doesn't draw even when we're winning.

Time to flick the dinosaur.

Well as i said on grandstand, if there were only 7800 there at Leichhardt on Sat night, ill scratch my bum with steel wool for a week. The crowd was much larger

Tigers/Dogs should draw 15,000 this weekend in reality at Campbelltown. But i bet it doesn't

Cheers,
Moffo

Well as i said on grandstand, if there were only 7800 there at Leichhardt on Sat night, ill scratch my bum with steel wool for a week. The crowd was much larger

Tigers/Dogs should draw 15,000 this weekend in reality at Campbelltown. But i bet it doesn't

Cheers,
Moffo