What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats that i smell ... ?

lol, this is a funny thread

Na, just going the shit stir Brook, as per usual ;)South West Syd is the home of champions. I feel like i have a well-rounded education coming out of the west, i think it gave me a bit more of a grip on reality :)
Cheers,
Moffo

lol, this is a funny thread

Na, just going the shit stir Brook, as per usual ;)South West Syd is the home of champions. I feel like i have a well-rounded education coming out of the west, i think it gave me a bit more of a grip on reality :)
Cheers,
Moffo

imported_Brook

Juniors
you'll find that arrogance is highly regarded in most successful circles - false modesty is for losers (and those like you who simply have nothing to be arrogant about). Moffo - I don't shit stir ever . you must be thinking of that boofhead who lives with me (I think I'm picking up his bad habits ;))

imported_Brook

Juniors
you'll find that arrogance is highly regarded in most successful circles - false modesty is for losers (and those like you who simply have nothing to be arrogant about). Moffo - I don't shit stir ever . you must be thinking of that boofhead who lives with me (I think I'm picking up his bad habits ;))

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Midas, if urine soaked vagrants never got their end away, I wouldn't be here. So they are regarded highly enough by at least my Mum.

brook, based on what you've said, it means that the following things are now cause for arrogance because they are your reasons for being arrogant...

1) Nipple piercings. Done so that when running, the nipples can be attached to the belt buckle to avoid forehead brusing.

2) Pigeon Toes. So that you never get lost because you always point to where you're going.

3) Extreme verbal flatulence.

4) Monobrow - Just not between the eyes.

5) VW Tattoos.

6) Leaving a trail of Walnut shells.

7) Supporting Balmain.

8) Empty colostomy bags.

Nope, I still don't get it.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Midas, if urine soaked vagrants never got their end away, I wouldn't be here. So they are regarded highly enough by at least my Mum.

brook, based on what you've said, it means that the following things are now cause for arrogance because they are your reasons for being arrogant...

1) Nipple piercings. Done so that when running, the nipples can be attached to the belt buckle to avoid forehead brusing.

2) Pigeon Toes. So that you never get lost because you always point to where you're going.

3) Extreme verbal flatulence.

4) Monobrow - Just not between the eyes.

5) VW Tattoos.

6) Leaving a trail of Walnut shells.

7) Supporting Balmain.

8) Empty colostomy bags.

Nope, I still don't get it.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
I'm wet with anticipation. Well, it's either that or my Depends has slipped again.

Would it be prudent to start feeling sorry for brook?

imported_E_A__

Juniors
I'm wet with anticipation. Well, it's either that or my Depends has slipped again.

Would it be prudent to start feeling sorry for brook?