What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats that i smell ... ?

imported_E_A__

Juniors
No, I can't do it. There's a South Park episode where Cartman can't laugh any more because he sees two people with arses where their faces should be. He saw the funniest thing possible so everything after that was never going to register as funny.

No one should ever be made to be put through that, it's inhuman.

That'll be me if it's who I think it is.

I officially don't want to know. lol

imported_E_A__

Juniors
No, I can't do it. There's a South Park episode where Cartman can't laugh any more because he sees two people with arses where their faces should be. He saw the funniest thing possible so everything after that was never going to register as funny.

No one should ever be made to be put through that, it's inhuman.

That'll be me if it's who I think it is.

I officially don't want to know. lol

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Bastard. LOL

It was the only one that made sense. The Balmain connection, the stupidity, the arrogance, the heads buried up each other. I couldn't work out where she ended and he started. Assuming that it's a he.

Thank for killing my sense of humour.

fetch.dll

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Bastard. LOL

It was the only one that made sense. The Balmain connection, the stupidity, the arrogance, the heads buried up each other. I couldn't work out where she ended and he started. Assuming that it's a he.

Thank for killing my sense of humour.

fetch.dll

imported_E_A__

Juniors
I had a look through the LWOS picture archives and lo and behold, there are family photos of the meltigger/brook family.

Brook Meltigger...

fetch.dll
fetch.dll

And their kids.......

fetch.dll
fetch.dll

imported_E_A__

Juniors
I had a look through the LWOS picture archives and lo and behold, there are family photos of the meltigger/brook family.

Brook Meltigger...

fetch.dll
fetch.dll

And their kids.......

fetch.dll
fetch.dll

meltiger..

Juniors
<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=1> <tbody> <tr class=ThmBgAlternate> <td nowrap align=middle background=http://sc.communities.msn.com/themes/pby/img/mb/reply_bg.gif><a target=_top>Reply</a>
c.gif
</td> <td width="100%"> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Recommend </td> <td align=right>Message 70 of 78 in Discussion </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr class=ThmBgHighlightLight> <td width="100%" colspan=2> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td nowrap width="100%">From: bronco</td> <td nowrap>Sent: 19/03/2003 3:18 PM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table class=ThmBgStandard cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> EA I think you'll come to the conclusion that these two deserve each other.
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

lol

Why mate?

Because Brook dared comit the nasty crime of stating she doesn't like Campbelltown Stadium? Which was all this came down too, the torrent of abuse started from the other direction not ours.

I'm actually all for the joint-venture and am strongly looking forward to the day that Campbelltown Leagues pull out of it and Ashfield, Balmain and the future Tigerdome bring the Wests Tigers home to the inner west playing out of Concord Full Time.

What I cannot stand, is Wests supporters with a complex that has them believe that just because we are supporters of a joint venture that we have to like every single tiny thing about the Magpies - including their shithole of a stadium where the locals refuse to cheer for their alleged team.

The anti-Balmain complex that these morons have ensured that the club didn't just tread water for the last two years but actually went backwards when to appease the Western Suburbs side, Terry Lamb instead of someone of the calibre of David Waite (Who for the record did sound out the job but was told a firm NO)was appointed coach. You can sit on your Bronco bandwagon all you like and throw insults around Jeremy, however you haven't had to sit here for three years and listen to these maggots whine about how hard done by they are.

meltiger..

Juniors
<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=1> <tbody> <tr class=ThmBgAlternate> <td nowrap align=middle background=http://sc.communities.msn.com/themes/pby/img/mb/reply_bg.gif><a target=_top>Reply</a>
c.gif
</td> <td width="100%"> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Recommend </td> <td align=right>Message 70 of 78 in Discussion </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr class=ThmBgHighlightLight> <td width="100%" colspan=2> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td nowrap width="100%">From: bronco</td> <td nowrap>Sent: 19/03/2003 3:18 PM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table class=ThmBgStandard cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> EA I think you'll come to the conclusion that these two deserve each other.
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

lol

Why mate?

Because Brook dared comit the nasty crime of stating she doesn't like Campbelltown Stadium? Which was all this came down too, the torrent of abuse started from the other direction not ours.

I'm actually all for the joint-venture and am strongly looking forward to the day that Campbelltown Leagues pull out of it and Ashfield, Balmain and the future Tigerdome bring the Wests Tigers home to the inner west playing out of Concord Full Time.

What I cannot stand, is Wests supporters with a complex that has them believe that just because we are supporters of a joint venture that we have to like every single tiny thing about the Magpies - including their shithole of a stadium where the locals refuse to cheer for their alleged team.

The anti-Balmain complex that these morons have ensured that the club didn't just tread water for the last two years but actually went backwards when to appease the Western Suburbs side, Terry Lamb instead of someone of the calibre of David Waite (Who for the record did sound out the job but was told a firm NO)was appointed coach. You can sit on your Bronco bandwagon all you like and throw insults around Jeremy, however you haven't had to sit here for three years and listen to these maggots whine about how hard done by they are.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
I see you decided to come back for a second go?

I'd like to thank brook for taking your balls out her purse long enough for you to reply. Now, I'm sure there's someone with intelligence in that household, be a good lad and put the Cat on.

As for what you've said, you obviously haven't seen the rest of the comments made. Until I met the two of you here, I didn't have a problem with the JV. Now I do and it's not because of any perceived complex, it's because up until I saw the tripe you two write, I didn't know that there were any problems with it from the supporters point of view. I tended to think both sides were happy to have survived at all.

Balmain will disappear and people like you will disappear with them.You'll go kicking and screaming so it's all the more painful. Lovely.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
I see you decided to come back for a second go?

I'd like to thank brook for taking your balls out her purse long enough for you to reply. Now, I'm sure there's someone with intelligence in that household, be a good lad and put the Cat on.

As for what you've said, you obviously haven't seen the rest of the comments made. Until I met the two of you here, I didn't have a problem with the JV. Now I do and it's not because of any perceived complex, it's because up until I saw the tripe you two write, I didn't know that there were any problems with it from the supporters point of view. I tended to think both sides were happy to have survived at all.

Balmain will disappear and people like you will disappear with them.You'll go kicking and screaming so it's all the more painful. Lovely.

Latest posts