What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats that i smell ... ?

imported_Kaon

Juniors
The Tigers pre-season form has certainly been impressive. I wouldn't be at least surprised a Barrett-less Dragons outfit being flogged.

imported_Kaon

Juniors
The Tigers pre-season form has certainly been impressive. I wouldn't be at least surprised a Barrett-less Dragons outfit being flogged.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
While its always fun to see your team win, pre season form counts for very little.

The Wests Tigers fans are getting excited over a 58-12 win over Souths. Previously they defeated Parra 26-10 which coach Sheens described as, “ We have to put everything into perspective, it was only a trial,”

The Magpie Tigersare even carrying on about beating Raymond Terrace and Nelson Bay... their website described these victories as being 'outstanding'.

Good luck to them but when reality bites, it leaves a nasty scar.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
While its always fun to see your team win, pre season form counts for very little.

The Wests Tigers fans are getting excited over a 58-12 win over Souths. Previously they defeated Parra 26-10 which coach Sheens described as, “ We have to put everything into perspective, it was only a trial,”

The Magpie Tigersare even carrying on about beating Raymond Terrace and Nelson Bay... their website described these victories as being 'outstanding'.

Good luck to them but when reality bites, it leaves a nasty scar.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Jeez Willow, judging every Tigers supporter on a blatantly biased website is unlike you.

That'd be like me tarring every Saints supporter with the "Jubilee" brush.

Just accept that you've made a statement in support of your team that may come back to bite you on the arse.

<table border=1 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"> <tbody> <tr class=ThmBgAlternate> <td align=middle background=http://sc.communities.msn.com/themes/pby/img/mb/reply_bg.gif nowrap><a target=_top>Reply</a>
c.gif
</td> <td width="100%"> <table border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td> Recommend </td> <td align=right>Message 2 of 5 in Discussion </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr class=ThmBgHighlightLight> <td colspan=2 width="100%"> <table border=0 cellpadding=4 cellspacing=0 width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td nowrap width="100%">From: Willow</td> <td nowrap>Sent: 5/03/2003 5:57 PM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0 class=ThmBgStandard width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td> Saints by 30
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
Me? I'm not that confident, Wests have let me down too many times for me to get my hopes up. If we beat Saints in the first game I don't think we can get too excited about that either. I mean, they only just beat Souths in the Charity Shield.
emdgust.gif

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Jeez Willow, judging every Tigers supporter on a blatantly biased website is unlike you.

That'd be like me tarring every Saints supporter with the "Jubilee" brush.

Just accept that you've made a statement in support of your team that may come back to bite you on the arse.

<table border=1 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"> <tbody> <tr class=ThmBgAlternate> <td align=middle background=http://sc.communities.msn.com/themes/pby/img/mb/reply_bg.gif nowrap><a target=_top>Reply</a>
c.gif
</td> <td width="100%"> <table border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td> Recommend </td> <td align=right>Message 2 of 5 in Discussion </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr class=ThmBgHighlightLight> <td colspan=2 width="100%"> <table border=0 cellpadding=4 cellspacing=0 width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td nowrap width="100%">From: Willow</td> <td nowrap>Sent: 5/03/2003 5:57 PM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0 class=ThmBgStandard width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td> Saints by 30
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
Me? I'm not that confident, Wests have let me down too many times for me to get my hopes up. If we beat Saints in the first game I don't think we can get too excited about that either. I mean, they only just beat Souths in the Charity Shield.
emdgust.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Very true midas...but I think he was gone before that. imo, he needed a miracle to save him.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Very true midas...but I think he was gone before that. imo, he needed a miracle to save him.

I actually think this game will be a cracker, i mean the tigpies usually
play well for the 1st 3 rounds and saints look like they have more
mongrel in defence, im predicting a bit of biff in this game
as soon as they get to terry hill, im certain he will lash out.
Should be a good contest, i think the tigpies will be a slightly
improved team under sheens, and it looks like browny has the
makings of a good coach so far (I still think it is daleys influence ;))
Best of luck to both camps :)

I actually think this game will be a cracker, i mean the tigpies usually
play well for the 1st 3 rounds and saints look like they have more
mongrel in defence, im predicting a bit of biff in this game
as soon as they get to terry hill, im certain he will lash out.
Should be a good contest, i think the tigpies will be a slightly
improved team under sheens, and it looks like browny has the
makings of a good coach so far (I still think it is daleys influence ;))
Best of luck to both camps :)

Hopefully the Wst Tigers bring a few fans Nicky, When we visited Cambelltown last season there was 1 bloke on the hill waving a Wsts Tigers flag...needless to say the Dragon Army out gunned him, while the bois on the field smashed a lackluster Wst Tigers outfit.
Saints to win, but by how much is irrelevant.

Hopefully the Wst Tigers bring a few fans Nicky, When we visited Cambelltown last season there was 1 bloke on the hill waving a Wsts Tigers flag...needless to say the Dragon Army out gunned him, while the bois on the field smashed a lackluster Wst Tigers outfit.
Saints to win, but by how much is irrelevant.