What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the latest saga with Dykes ?

samshark

Juniors
'A load of potential and a mix of experience'.

Mmmm, I dont know if thats how I would describe Dykes. Must be someone else.

In the Tele yesterday Rebecca Wilson said he was to stay at the sharks and fulfill the final year of his contract (although he was signed for three, so I dont know how she gets that one). Plus she is off the mark with half the things she writes.

ali

Bench
Well my post appears to have gone unnoticed. So here is my prediction going by that totalrl thread. Dykes to Hull Kingston Rovers. Probably wont happen, but going by the description of who they've signed, who else could it be?

Thomo.

First Grade
ali said:
Well my post appears to have gone unnoticed. So here is my prediction going by that totalrl thread. Dykes to Hull Kingston Rovers. Probably wont happen, but going by the description of who they've signed, who else could it be?

please explain ali,

is that Hull Kingston Rovers, or Kevin Kingston to Rovers?????:lol:

ali

Bench
thomo_shark said:
please explain ali,

is that Hull Kingston Rovers, or Kevin Kingston to Rovers?????:lol:

Or is it Dykes to Kingston Town Jamaica or Kingston Warriors in London? :?

samshark

Juniors
Ben Walker just resigned with Souths

Jye Mullane would be a better guess. Potential (according to some) and a mix of experience.

Go Nulla

Bench
White Poiner said:
Jye is pretty sh*t from all accounts... Maybe he was adopted?

If his old man was Mick Mullane he was an excellent Sharks player who I think played in the 1978 grand final. Mick was the brother of Greg Mullane who played in the centres for the Sharks and the Bulldogs.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Mick was one of our best fullbacks. He had flair and was lucky enough to play in a backline when Sludge was at his best. I believe Mick is now involved in OZTAG.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Yes Jye is Mick's son.

Forget Jye though, younger brother Zac is the pea. Might be seen in Flegg next year.