What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the latest saga with Dykes ?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
King of the Hill said:
Why doesnt he just liquidise some of this extensive property portfolio?

FMFF

Umm because there is no need to. There are no such issues. Just more from whoever the mudslinger within the Sharks camp is. It'd be the same mudslinger BT referred to weeks ago that was getting around telling stories about players leaving to make life hard for them.

Why would anyone believe the Telegraph anyway? Some of you really do have a selective belief system. All year long this rag is lambasted for the toilet paper it is yet people choose to beleive this one :lol:

I don't think so.

Go Nulla

Bench
I'm looking forward to seeing Ciraldo in action in 2006 after a taste of the top grade this year too.

Surely

Post Whore
Frenzy. said:
Why would anyone believe the Telegraph anyway? Some of you really do have a selective belief system. All year long this rag is lambasted for the toilet paper it is yet people choose to beleive this one :lol:

I don't think so.

How can you say that, look at the quality journalists they have.

Go Nulla

Bench
I find the Telegraph extremely useful for lining the bottom of my budgies cage. So whoever said that it was "good for sh*t" was in fact correct.

ali

Bench
On the positive, The Telegraph have signed Steve Mascord for 2006. Hopefully he'll become the chief writer and less column inches will go to idiots like Dean Richie.

Go Nulla

Bench
White Poiner said:
well i hope dykes gets to play 5/8 this year. I would rather him than Vagana.

dykes to hooker?

I agree that Dykes plays either 5/8 or off the bench. I'd prefer Kingston at Hooker.