What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's with the raiders fans?

perverse

Referee
i remember them, but rarely participated. i did more lurking in those days. bluesbreaker was quality. forgot about bobby digital, too. absolute tosser.

rivalries like this do make a forum more interesting, though.

Jono078

Referee
It's crazy, I've been a part of this site for a quarter of my life lol.

LU's been my homepage for years, easiest place to find latest league news and obviously the Knights forum is tops :)

Only annoying member for me is skeepe, just talks shit really.

RABK

Referee
BBSF was the best time on this forum. That guy had me in stitches. One of the best internet trolls i've ever come across.

Apey

Staff member
yeah unfortunately BBSF doesn't post like he used to

saw him posting in the NSW 2011 thread just this week

bluesbreaker

Bench
Hi... Long time, no speak. I lurk from time to time but don't really have much to add these days. So f**king happy Ben Cross has pissed off to the ESL where he belongs ;).

From memory it was myself, Johns Magic, Knightmare and Bluesbrother vs raider69, skeepe, Bobby Digital and a couple of others. Mostly in the NRL forum but they trolled here. I guess it continued, but i personally haven't had a run in with them for ages. You gain a bit of respect for opposition fans you've posted with for 7 years- particularly r69.

Bolded bit so true. The trolling used to get me all frothy at the mouths edge... But after like 7 years of Raidey being a sparring partner, I (begrudgingly) came to enjoy his idiocy.

Skeepe is a different kettle of fish. Clinically insane I'd suggest.

And Big Pete (if he's still around?) seems to be Broncodroid... Same writing style, same deluded sense of grandeur, Broncos fan etc.

perverse

Referee
Big Pete is Captain Agree to Disagree. can't comment on the Broncodroid stuff either way.

welcome back, bluesbreaker. lol. come and enjoy the good times.

poor skeepe is softening up a bit, especially in light of current events.

RABK

Referee
Yeh Petes a dill.

He'll agree with something but then say 'but' and write an essay why he doesn't agree.

Big Pete

Referee
And Big Pete (if he's still around?) seems to be Broncodroid... Same writing style, same deluded sense of grandeur, Broncos fan etc.

Woah woah woah wait...I'm Broncosdroid?

Wow this is how Edward Norton's character must have felt in Fight Club considering just how bi-polar Droid was with me. The guy was a loon who'd have a teary if you ever disagreed with him and start following you around the place quoting you out of context.

Must say if one member was to be Droid it'd be 18th Man - I get a similar vibe from him.

I'd love to see those posts RABK. I know I make posts where I agree and then disagree with certain points but I always stand by my original opinion. It's a forum, sue me for having a discussion.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Actually, I find Big Pete to be pretty palatable as far as Broncos fans go

Dazzat, gUt and Mr Saab however are true knobs

Johns Magic

Referee
Frank Grimes is a truly useless poster. The only time you hear from him is when he's gargling a Bronco's player's balls in public or he's having his period because someone isn't overly praising about the Bromcos.

I remember in a thread a year or so back which was discussing the 5/8 of the last decade. I said it was a shame Benji missed a couple of years through injury because he may have gone close if he hadn't.

Suddenly Grimebag shows up from nowhere and starts screeching abuse about me hating Lockyer.

Dirty tampons everywhere.

Johns Magic

Referee
Oh and for the record, Big Pete is probably in my top 5 favourite posters on here.

I definitely know what people are saying with their comments about him, and there was probably a time when I thought that way too. But one day I just realised he was just a well-spoken guy with an obsession with rugby league. I like that he gives good insight(rather than criticizes) all clubs, he doesn't force his opinion down your throat, and his perspective is pretty balanced overall. Of course, there is a minor hint of Broncos bias in cases, but that is the case with every fan on here, and he controls it better than the vast majority do.

Hanscholo

Bench
Yea ive often wondered why the raiders fans are so aggressive towards us. But typically, i care so little about them and their stupid ass club that i dont really bother to find out. I guess maybe they pick up on my lack of respect.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Frank Grimes is a truly useless poster.

Frank Grimes, or "Grimey," as he liked to be called, taught us that a man can triumph over adversity. And even though Frank's agonizing struggle through life was tragically cut short, I'm sure he's looking down on this right now...

grimes-tombstone.jpg

Latest posts